ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday tv games

Duke is going to get it lolol. 0 video evidence it touched a Pitt player and the call on the floor was Pitt bball. Crazy

Unbelievable.

It's funny how we have to be 15pts better than Georgia tonight.. where as Duke got about 5pts given to them, just on what I've seen alone in the last few minutes. The OOB call was just as awful. Duke threw the ball into someone who was standing out of bounds.. Duke ball lol.

Reactions: gharding07
I love seeing all these dorks who never watched basketball before, now going crazy for Duke. I can only imagine them saying "touchdown!" When a 3-pt shot goes in.

Reactions: gharding07
UCONN escapes and picks up another Q1 win. They’re all but guaranteed to be the No 1 overall seed. I’m beginning to really dislike them.

UCONN escapes and picks up another Q1 win. They’re all but guaranteed to be the No 1 overall seed. I’m beginning to really dislike them.

Ehhh. The Big East is still very tough night in and night out.. it's not like this trash ass ACC conference. If we can get a better record than them, we should be ok.

Someone ID every one of the Duke players who gave middle fingers to an innocent player and send it to the Duke AD.

Lol those dumbest Fairweather fans literally stayed there to sing their fight song?

Bruh, go home. Your basketball program is cooked.

Reactions: Smashcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT