ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news

docholiday51

All-American
Oct 19, 2001
Cat fans are one less in number, we lost KyfaninNC last night at about 11 pm. He died due
to complications after surgery. We were friends for over 40 years. He was a person who spoke his
mind and was true to his beliefs. A near scratch golfer at 70 and a fun guy to be around. I will
miss him and our phone conversations after every game. He didn't watch the games after
a certain point last season but was going to watch this season, I wish he had gotten the
chance to do so.

I'm sorry for your loss, and for the diminishing of the entire Big Blue Nation which his passing represents.

I enjoyed his constant and funny assaults on UNC-Cheats for the phony, cheating culture there, which I enthusiastically joined in on. He always seemed level headed and true to the Wildcats. I'm sure those who knew him better could add greatly to that list, but even just in a cyber-acquaintance his qualities came through.

My condolences to you and to his family.

I'm sorry for your loss, and for the diminishing of the entire Big Blue Nation which his passing represents.

I enjoyed his constant and funny assaults on UNC-Cheats for the phony, cheating culture there, which I enthusiastically joined in on. He always seemed level headed and true to the Wildcats. I'm sure those who knew him better could add greatly to that list, but even just in a cyber-acquaintance his qualities came through.

My condolences to you and to his family.
Thanks for the kind words, he was a Cat fan to the end. He enjoyed the board, loved the discussion and the good natured give and take we all have on almost every topic under the sun

He didn't watch the games after
a certain point last season but was going to watch this season, I wish he had gotten the
chance to do so.
Was he encouraged by the 2022 class Cal was putting together with #1 Sharpe?

Reactions: awf
Was he encouraged by the 2022 class Cal was putting together with #1 Sharpe?
Yes, he hoped last season was a wake up call for Cal, he thought this season might
be a fun one. On Wednesday (two weeks ago) he ask for his cell phone(last day he was communicating) I'm pretty sure it was to check the board and see my last text to him) He was ready for a new season.

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for the family, you and all his friends. He will be greatly missed on this board, especially by me.

We seemed to have a lot of things in common. RIP friend, and tell Adolph and Cawood hello from all of us old Cat fans.

That’s terrible news. i’m very sorry.

I recognized that name and remember his posts well. I really enjoyed getting to talk to him on here. He was the definition of a regular here and embodied what it meant to be part of Big Blue Nation.

May he rest in peace.

So sorry to hear to hear of his passing. Prayers for his family and friends.

Reactions: awf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT