ADVERTISEMENT

Sad but True

I remember early in the year someone said "even Cal can't screw this team up". Never under estimate Cal, he has the ability to take the best of shooter and have him were he can't make a lay up. His failure to change defenses has us vulnerable every game. Sad to say but we are now average at best.
What, there weren't enough "Cal can't coach" threads for you? Or did you feel left out because you were one of the few that had yet to start one?

I'd much rather have a coach who can coach a bench chock full of 2 and 3 star guys. Every 4th year a round 2 flameout.

Reactions: KYCAT78
Serious question - which coaches do you think can coach if Cal cannot?
Honest answer - I don’t watch other teams regularly enough to comment on their coaching abilities. I also have no doubt that cal can in fact coach so the question is more why doesn’t he? Coaching is not rocket science and the problems with this team are pretty elementary but he has not even attempted to fix them.

This team still hasn't been figured out.

We are injury prone and that messes up any consistency.

Well, if you are on this roster, you cannot complain you didn't get your chance.
I gotta say, we have to be consistent going forward. We have so many unknowns still prior to each game.

I'll tag in and answer this.......... every single coach who has more than 28 wins in a season and every single one that more than 1 tournament win in the past 3 seasons can coach better than Cal in this modern 2020 til now era
This! Literally take your pick! Just about anyone can have better results than this clown has the past 5 years.

I’m good with all this supposed UK hate.

I’m looking for lower level SEC tickets.

Surely the haters will let them go on the cheap?

Hit me up!!

I remember early in the year someone said "even Cal can't screw this team up". Never under estimate Cal, he has the ability to take the best of shooter and have him were he can't make a lay up. His failure to change defenses has us vulnerable every game. Sad to say but we are now average at best.
I remember that. I was a little excited at the start of the season with the roster we had. We had some freshmen, some older, some 5*'s and some 4*'s, some shooters, three 7 footers for rebounding, Reed who was a 4* playing like a 5*, Z's breakout game, Reeves coming back with his shooting, etc.

I thought what a nice mixture of everything. Then when they first started to play I was like "wow" this could work. But they have actually gotten WORSE as the season has gone on. You're supposed to get BETTER with practice! At least that what I used to tell the middle school girls I coached years ago. I think my girls could have beaten our guys the other night.

I'm not gonna stop watching and cheering for my guys, but they sure give me headaches!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙

I'll tag in and answer this.......... every single coach who has more than 28 wins in a season and every single one that more than 1 tournament win in the past 3 seasons can coach better than Cal in this modern 2020 til now era...most with WAY less talent....

fify

I remember that. I was a little excited at the start of the season with the roster we had. We had some freshmen, some older, some 5*'s and some 4*'s, some shooters, three 7 footers for rebounding, Reed who was a 4* playing like a 5*, Z's breakout game, Reeves coming back with his shooting, etc.

I thought what a nice mixture of everything. Then when they first started to play I was like "wow" this could work. But they have actually gotten WORSE as the season has gone on. You're supposed to get BETTER with practice! At least that what I used to tell the middle school girls I coached years ago. I think my girls could have beaten our guys the other night.

I'm not gonna stop watching and cheering for my guys, but Cal sure gives me headaches!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙

fify (Apologies all, I am in a fixing mood.)

• Haha
Reactions: susan2361
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT