ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Lemond scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what we all needed to hear, thanks.

Look at the eyes Bat $h1t Crazy !!
Always look at the eyes. You can tell a lot about a woman by looking at her eyes. And Amanda has crazy looking eyes. And her Twitter page is mostly just cleavage pics. Let this be a lesson for all you young guys. If your woman's social media pages are full of selfies and cleavage pics, run the other way!

Last edited:
I had a much more mean-spirited post earlier, which I've since edited. All I can say is that Lemond outkicked his coverage, and I can't blame him for going off the rails a bit since the divorce.

BFdFy9eCYAApAXj.jpg
eh..to each his own I guess. She doesn't jump off the page to me.

She had a rough life growing up. If you saw your mom get murdered and then had to spend your childhood in a children's home, you might have some issues as well.
You may be right, but I don’t think I’d be on social media showing my tits and bragging about how young I look.

Reactions: mailman85
You may be right, but I don’t think I’d be on social media showing my tits and bragging about how young I look.
You don't know how seeing and experiencing something like that would affect you. The fact is you don't like it only because you don't think she is attractive. If she was someone you thought was attractive, you wouldn't think anything of it. Besides, what she is doing is fairly common among women.

You don't know how seeing and experiencing something like that would affect you. The fact is you don't like it only because you don't think she is attractive. If she was someone you thought was attractive, you wouldn't think anything of it. Besides, what she is doing is fairly common among women.
Nasty-ass broad. She probably has a source for STDs
I thought it was common knowledge she was hooking up w/ Dontaie Allen ... thus the team info she had access to and shared w/ Ryan. Her IG posts had lots of comments about it.

Lots of people had shitty childhoods. If you continue to blame the pisspoor decisions you make to screw up your life on stuff that happened in your past, you're not a victim; you're a shit bag.

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
Lots of people had shitty childhoods. If you continue to blame the pisspoor decisions you make to screw up your life on stuff that happened in your past, you're not a victim; you're a shit bag.
Watching your mother get murdered is not just a shitty childhood.

Watching your mother get murdered is not just a shitty childhood.

With all due respect, she’s an attention whore. I applaud the woman for losing all that weight, and she’s obviously going through a mid life crisis, which Ryan was a casualty of. And yeah, anybody would have life-long issues from seeing that. But the chick is a self-absorbed, delusional attention whore. And I personally know HUNDREDS just like her that didn’t see what she saw as a child. Attention seeking is born out of insecurity, yes… but insecurity is just something that’s common to a lot of women in general. The irony is, the less attractive women tend to be the less insecure ones, in my experience. Perhaps it’s because they actually have to develop a personality, sense of humor, brain, etc. to make it in the world.

With all due respect, she’s an attention whore. I applaud the woman for losing all that weight, and she’s obviously going through a mid life crisis, which Ryan was a casualty of. And yeah, anybody would have life-long issues from seeing that. But the chick is a self-absorbed, delusional attention whore. And I personally know HUNDREDS just like her that didn’t see what she saw as a child. Attention seeking is born out of insecurity, yes… but insecurity is just something that’s common to a lot of women in general. The irony is, the less attractive women tend to be the less insecure ones, in my experience. Perhaps it’s because they actually have to develop a personality, sense of humor, brain, etc. to make it in the world.
Being an attention whore doesn’t change the fact that as a child she saw her mother murdered. That has a lasting impact. You and I are the same. We both know hundreds like her who didn’t see what she saw. She at least had a psychological basis for acting like that. That’s my entire point.

Being an attention whore doesn’t change the fact that as a child she saw her mother murdered. That has a lasting impact. You and I are the same. We both know hundreds like her who didn’t see what she saw. She at least had a psychological basis for acting like that. That’s my entire point.

And my point is that simply being a somewhat attractive woman appears to be the only psychological basis one needs to become an attention whore, at least in this age of social media and selfie culture.

No offense meant to anyone but not sure this should be discussed on a UK bball topic.

Nobody would give their permission to talk about such a personal private issue on an anonymous website.

Live and let live.

Maybe just me but reading about a family’s internal issues is uncomfortable. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.. right?

Reactions: 1war
And my point is that simply being a somewhat attractive woman appears to be the only psychological basis one needs to become an attention whore, at least in this age of social media and selfie culture.
Then your point is about other women and not Mandy since we are in agreement that she has other psychological conditions. I also find it interesting that the only woman you are pointing out is Mandy.

No offense meant to anyone but not sure this should be discussed on a UK bball topic.

Nobody would give their permission to talk about such a personal private issue on an anonymous website.

Live and let live.

Maybe just me but reading about a family’s internal issues is uncomfortable. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.. right?
I didn’t bring up Mandy. Someone else did. I simply pointed out something about her to explain why she may act the way she does. I do t disagree with your overall point though.

Reactions: Kybluedude
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT