ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Lemond scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, right out of the Gil Thorpe comic strip. Has Billy Bunkin got any eligibility left?

south-park-towlie.gif

Important to just note that KSR always pulls crap like this.

Chances are the manager maybe made one great play and got a dunk in on Ugo, and Ryan Lemond (who makes random stuff up all the time IMO) turned it into this whole narrative to stir the pot and so his daddy Matt Jones would be proud of him.

Just my 2 cents, but those dudes at KSR have hated Men's Basketball since Cal shut them out (which Cal never should have done obviously).

Chances are the manager maybe made one great play and got a dunk in on Ugo, and Ryan Lemond (who makes random stuff up all the time IMO) turned it into this whole narrative to stir the pot and so his daddy Matt Jones would be proud of him.

Just my 2 cents, but those dudes at KSR have hated Men's Basketball since Cal shut them out (which Cal never should have done obviously).
Exactly

That blows my mind too.

Time stopped making sense to me right around the time I turned 30
Now you mention it, to me it feels like they don’t even really do time anymore. Like they were on top of it up until about 2012 and then they dropped the ball. Don’t bother updating the time file anymore. It’s on a to-do list somewhere.

Ryan gets good football stuff, because of his connection to Dane key, but yeah basketball they usually just like to stir the pot

Eh...who truly knows what actually happened.

As for me, I have very low expectations for Ugo going into this upcoming year. If he exceeds them, great! If he doesn't, then it won't come as a surprise to me...

This should surely help their relationship with Cal lol

Oh good! I was worried for a second that Ugo would be our starting center. Looks like it will be this kid on the training staff.
Not going to happen the UK Trainers made it to the Final Four last year, he said he wouldn’t risk his eligibility playing down on a lower tier team. Said he had bigger aspirations and wanted another chance for the 2024 Championship.

It's to the point now KSR seems more like a jilted ex-lover than actual basketball information. Yes we can argue whether the shut out was right or wrong but at some point they have to grow up and move on from it. It's just kinda sad at this point.

Oh, yeah I've seen that guy out there during warm ups before the games. That's Marvin Stone's son? What?

Reactions: ULisnotmyman
Cyril will start and play 25-30 minutes per game if he can stay out of foul trouble if he commits. 6'11" 240 college body already. Ugo unfortunately is still a project.
This probably the most likely scenario and why Cal ever made the “playing two centers at once” comment (he knew he would go get a starter and ugo still would be #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT