ADVERTISEMENT

Rupps Coaching wins

Sep 29, 2005
You NEVER hear this mentioned anywhere but when Rupp was coaching, his teams played 30 games a year or less. The last 40 years schools play 35 to 40 games a year. Add 5 to 10 games a year to Rupp's totals and use his winning percentage and he would still be the all-time winningest coach by a long shot.

Reactions: blubo
You also never hear that he is the ONLY coach that ever won 876 games that loss less than 200 games to get there. That is even more impressive to me. 876-190.

Reactions: Bluefinger
From the pictures I've seen he seemed to take a lot of pride in wearing suits. He looked like he meant business.

You also never hear that he is the ONLY coach that ever won 876 games that loss less than 200 games to get there. That is even more impressive to me. 876-190.
Yeah but y'all boys learned by now that it's not the facts that counts. One could be considered or canceled or fired or put in prison if they said something that painted Rupo in a positive light. Mostly the media is all about being a mixture of ass kiss suck up and wanna b cool kid.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT