ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Timeline

ChicagoCat1990

Sophomore
Jul 5, 2016
Chicago
What do you think the timeline for pro/return/transfer decisions will be for current players? I'm still stuck refreshing my browser more often than I probably should be waiting to see roster decisions.

With Pope in town I think he'll immediately try to lock up whoever's left on campus. Reed, Burks, Z, DJ, not sure who else is still in Lexington.

Pope told Mitch there's 2 guys he unsuccessfully tried to get to BYU that want to come to Kentucky now. I'm dying to know who they are.

With Pope in town I think he'll immediately try to lock up whoever's left on campus. Reed, Burks, Z, DJ, not sure who else is still in Lexington.

Pope told Mitch there's 2 guys he unsuccessfully tried to get to BYU that want to come to Kentucky now. I'm dying to know who they are.

No way in hell we retain DJ. He and his pops are Cal till death. I think there’s a real chance with Reed, a lesser chance with Burks and Z, and an outside chance at Thiero and Hart.

As far as other players, I think we get at least 3 from BYU. After that, who knows. I want the roster locked up fairly soon, but don’t want to miss out on late portal entries either. JMO, but the only one of Cal’s freshman class we will retain is Perry.

Yeah, Cal's recruited DJ since he was a fetus. I'm surprised he hasn't entered the portal yet though. Probably will soon.

Cal had shackles on Z this year. If he follows him to Arkansas it's because they're throwing him a shitload of NIL money.

Edit: I forgot he couldn't earn NIL because of the student visa thing. Not sure where he'll end up. Hurley would turn him into a monster. Hopefully Pope can have a talk with him soon and get him back.

I’m shocked Wagner hasn’t already announced.

I know he’s not staying so I’m not sure if the hold up is him thinking of the draft or portal.

Still a lot of dominoes to drop but the big question is will pope have a single player off this roster from last year

I’m shocked Wagner hasn’t already announced.

I know he’s not staying so I’m not sure if the hold up is him thinking of the draft or portal.

Still a lot of dominoes to drop but the big question is will pope have a single player off this roster from last year
Waiting for Cal to tell him what to do.

Reactions: Jakerz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT