ADVERTISEMENT

Rondo starts over Ball.

Lakers and Wizards(earlier) are losing the same way, lazy defense and zero boxing out. Rondo looks great though like it's 2011.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Lakers gonna have to give up every first round pick for 10 years to get AD.

They’ll do it, or offer a trade of sorts. Lebron didn’t go to LA to have a worse team than he had at Cleveland (imo) I mean I know he also went because it’s the LAKERS and he is trying to think post basketball career etc but still

I think the plan all along was Magic and Lebron to build their “super team” season after this current one.

I could also very well be wrong

They’ll do it, or offer a trade of sorts. Lebron didn’t go to LA to have a worse team than he had at Cleveland (imo) I mean I know he also went because it’s the LAKERS and he is trying to think post basketball career etc but still

I think the plan all along was Magic and Lebron to build their “super team” season after this current one.

I could also very well be wrong

The only issue I see is AD is the Pelicans right now. And the Pelicans as a franchise aren’t in the best spot. Giving up AD could mean a lot more for that franchise than losing their best player.

The Pelicans owner died earlier this year and the owner for now is his 71 year old wife.

Ball was fine last night. Ingram can go. Dude just doesn't do it for me. Rondo is going to start all year. He is one of the best points to ever play the game and he still plays elite ball. The reason I've argued on here about the plus minus was prime last night. At one point Ingram was plus 13 and he didn't do much. McGee, Rondo and James were bringing the energy and started the runs. James and Rondo checked out, and they tried to showcase Ingram. He was missing shots that you have to make if you are going to be solid. Kuzma needs to be in his slot as far as starting.

Also the defense was terrible as others have said. You only had to locate 3 shooters and they did a terrible job of it.

Reactions: UKUGA
Love Rondo and can’t stand any of the Balls, hope Rondo starts all season, BUT I’m pretty sure the reason rondo is starting right now is because Lonzo is coming back from surgery and they are trying to ease him back/limit his minutes right now. Or at least that’s what the lakers are claiming...

Rondo keeps himself in shape, 32 with lots of basketabll already is kinda old but dude is smart and does the best for his body. I could see him going to 40 like Andre Miller. He is practically a coach on the court oftentimes probably a better option than the coach on the sidelines.

Lakers have no defense...as I feared. The Lakers really need Leonard. I think you trade Ingram or Ball before trade deadline. The Lakers need another star to help Lebron.

The Lakers scored 119 last night with Lebron on their team. That SHOULD be good enough to win most NBA games.

Lakers have no defense...as I feared. The Lakers really need Leonard. I think you trade Ingram or Ball before trade deadline. The Lakers need another star to help Lebron.

The Lakers scored 119 last night with Lebron on their team. That SHOULD be good enough to win most NBA games.

Trade Ingram or Ball for what? Leonard? Gonna to put up a lot more than that.

No reason to trade for Leonard when you can just wait a year and sign him as FA.

Reactions: ukfan041
It feels like Rondo was here so long ago, but he's only 32 years old. Probably has a few more years in him at least.

I hope so. He could be in the top 5-7 all-time playoff assists if he stays healthy.

Also, #10 or #11 all-time assists in regular season is doable if he keeps at it.

Reactions: Smashcat
No reason to trade for Leonard when you can just wait a year and sign him as FA.

I agree. I'm just saying they needed/need him for defense. I think they can get him in the off-season as well. I just think the Lakers need some help this season if they are even going to make the playoffs...because that D last night won't get it done lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT