ADVERTISEMENT

Rondo starts over Ball.

Back when Ball got drafted I gave him maybe 5 years. He might make it. He just isn't good enough overall.

Looks like Ball is going to stay in the starting lineup even with Rondo coming back today which easily the right move

Only reason Rondo started over Ball was due to Ball coming back from injury

Except he is good enough, very good in fact pretty much like I’ve always said he would be
In the 3 games Rondo has been out, he's averaging 12.6pts 6.6asts 6.3rebs 2.6stls and 53%fg on 9.3fga and 38% 3pt on 5 3pta and they should be 3-0. He's been really good this year even coming off injury

And? I see @WitnessGreatness is resurrecting these threads. Those are great stats. They look about on par as to what we'd all expect from Ball, given his immense hype.

The LA superstar #2 pick should play up to his level of expectation. Rondo has a decade on him, is coming off suspension, and is presently the black eye of the league as far as Silver is concerned; if Ball can't outmaneuver him for a permanent starter's spot, you Ball apologists won't have much to stand on.

And? I see @WitnessGreatness is resurrecting these threads. Those are great stats. They look about on par as to what we'd all expect from Ball, given his immense hype.

The LA superstar #2 pick should play up to his level of expectation. Rondo has a decade on him, is coming off suspension, and is presently the black eye of the league as far as Silver is concerned; if Ball can't outmaneuver him for a permanent starter's spot, you Ball apologists won't have much to stand on.
You mad about resurrecting a 2 week thread? Lmao. But Ball would have started starting game 1 if Ball didn't get injured

You mad about resurrecting a 2 week thread? Lmao. But Ball would have started starting game 1 if Ball didn't get injured

Who's mad? I just think it's funny that you've become a Lonzo apologist. The fact that you have reflected so much on my thread over the last two weeks is kind of funny. To each their own.

As for your point about who would start, that's probably true; however the fact that LA management brought Rondo in doesn't inspire a lot of confidence about how they feel about him. Rondo is a playoff starter, not some broken down 10 minute/night mentor. That says a lot.

I still laugh at Lonzo and will continue to do so every time the old man Rondo outperforms the young superstar.

Who's mad? I just think it's funny that you've become a Lonzo apologist. The fact that you have reflected so much on my thread over the last two weeks is kind of funny. To each their own.

As for your point about who would start, that's probably true; however the fact that LA management brought Rondo in doesn't inspire a lot of confidence about how they feel about him. Rondo is a playoff starter, not some broken down 10 minute/night mentor. That says a lot.

I still laugh at Lonzo and will continue to do so every time the old man Rondo outperforms the young superstar.
I used to be a Lonzo hater but he's actually been pretty good this year

ADVERTISEMENT