ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Holland decommits from Texas

Mercenary looking for highest bidder, said Texas is still a top choice. CBB is dead.

Mercenary looking for highest bidder, said Texas is still a top choice. CBB is dead.
That’s not the case. He will make as much at Texas as anywhere. The coaching issue is the issue for Ron. He committed to beard I was suprised he didn’t look elsewhere sooner but probably wanted to get a feel of the staff. That guy Texas hired has a terrible track record. Why risk it when you’re trying to get to the nba. I say KU is where he lands maybe Baylor.

That’s not the case. He will make as much at Texas as anywhere. The coaching issue is the issue for Ron. He committed to beard I was suprised he didn’t look elsewhere sooner but probably wanted to get a feel of the staff. That guy Texas hired has a terrible track record. Why risk it when you’re trying to get to the nba. I say KU is where he lands maybe Baylor.
Yeah. "That guy" has a terrible track record such as being the lead man in recruiting for Kevin Durant, LaMarcus Aldridge, Tristan Thompson, etc. If you think he decomitted because he decided Beard was good for his draft stock but Terry wasn't..... I have to laugh.

Last edited:
Yeah. "That guy" has a terrible track record such as being the lead man in recruiting for Kevin Durant, Lemarcus Aldridge, Tristan Thompson, etc. If you think he decomitted because he decided Beard was good for his draft stock but Terry wasn't..... I have to laugh.
As a head coach he is awful. His track record is terrible and they massively underachieved in the ncaa tourney. What a stupid take. It’s like saying Joel justus landed pj Washington or maxey or you name if of who he was chief recruiter on. Yep that’s why he decomitted you can laugh all you want but there is no other logical reason to go elsewhere. I mean Texas is his home the guy is the number 2 recruit. Tell my why else he would decomitt Einstein.

Btw don’t stop posting your takes are so easy to shred.

As a head coach he is awful. His track record is terrible and they massively underachieved in the ncaa tourney. What a stupid take. It’s like saying Joel justus landed pj Washington or maxey or you name if of who he was chief recruiter on. Yep that’s why he decomitted you can laugh all you want but there is no other logical reason to go elsewhere. I mean Texas is his home the guy is the number 2 recruit. Tell my why else he would decomitt Einstein.

Btw don’t stop posting your takes are so easy to shred.
Elite 8 is massively underachieved? They were a 2 seed and came in the top 8. Am i missing something there? I light up and lose quite a few memories these days so I'm honestly asking.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Arkansas may have hurt their chances jumping on all those portal guys. I think it'll be Ole Miss, UCLA, or OTE.

Elite 8 is massively underachieved? They were a 2 seed and came in the top 8. Am i missing something there? I light up and lose quite a few memories these days so I'm honestly asking.
Yeah, I don't think they really underachieved. Took a crazy Miami comeback to knock them out in the Elite 8 and UT was without Disu that game as well. He was one of their better players.

Cal just needs to go all in on small ball and go after Holland. Play 5 out with a true DDMO.

G Dillingham
G Wagner
G Edwards
F Holland
F Bradshaw

Turn those guys loose and let them play. We would have the best athletes at every position 9 out of 10 times.

Yeah, I don't think they really underachieved. Took a crazy Miami comeback to knock them out in the Elite 8 and UT was without Disu that game as well. He was one of their better players.
I thought so. I just didn't wanna act like a raving lunatic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT