ADVERTISEMENT

Rogue’s diary and daily adventures at the gym.

Dear Diary,

430-up to walk the dog
530-off to the gym for Push Day (#2)
630-SMASHING WEIGHTS BRO
730-shower at the office
800-start training and rehab of athletes
1000-zone out at the computer and read CaytPaw
1200-left for subway and fball practice
1800-practice ended
1830-beer at the watering hole
1845-realize I love me some me
1930-walk the dog again(he poos 🙌)

Dear Diary,

430-up to walk the dog
630-SMASHING WEIGHTS BRO
730-shower at the office
1800-practice ended
[laughing]

Subways in Key West. Damn, I love it.

1655932_10203062409701736_281027030_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
[laughing]

Subways in Key West. Damn, I love it.
Dear Diary,

hate to disappoint but I’m back in Kentucky for now hoss. May buy a house and see what happens but I have the traveling/moving itch always so it’s weird but so happy to be around family.

moved to Columbia for a job in Columbia at Lindsey Wilson College but just got called up to Lex for a big boy gym job.

Dear Diary,

430-up to walk the dog
630-SMASHING WEIGHTS BRO
730-shower at the office
1800-practice ended
Rogue, you’re a good dude. I love it. Keep them coming.

Dear Diary,

hate to disappoint but I’m back in Kentucky for now hoss. May buy a house and see what happens but I have the traveling/moving itch always so it’s weird but so happy to be around family.

moved to Columbia for a job in Columbia at Lindsey Wilson College but just got called up to Lex for a big boy gym job.
Subways in Columbia. Ah, ha! I stand corrected.

I long suspected there was much more to city life out that way. My cuz ain't far from y'all. He lives on Nolin Lake near Anneta. By golly, we're gonna ride that subterranean marvel when I journey up that way for a visit come November.

Dear diary,

Still not sure if I should train rear delts on my back day or my shoulder day..

So I did rear delts on both.
Dear Diary,
Great question. I’m on a Push/Pull/Legs Program right now so I’m doing it on pull days.

But diary if you’re doing bro splits then I would suggest with back as they’re more likely activated with back pulling exercises than the usual shoulder pushing exercises. You could even wait til the end of your lift and focus on them with reverse cable Flyes.

Dear Diary,

0500-Walking the dog before the gym
0630-Gym for any active “rest day”
0800-Last day of work in Columbia, moving back to Lexington. Going to have to make two trips it looks like 🤦🏼‍♂️ Because of the recliner and tv.

Dear Diary,
Great question. I’m on a Push/Pull/Legs Program right now so I’m doing it on pull days.

But diary if you’re doing bro splits then I would suggest with back as they’re more likely activated with back pulling exercises than the usual shoulder pushing exercises. You could even wait til the end of your lift and focus on them with reverse cable Flyes.

Glad to see I was on the right track. Doing rear delts just feels more natural on a back day. I do PPL as well, and "push" tends to get loaded up with chest and shoulder exercises.. so trying to add 1 or 2 for rear Delts that day just felt like it was too much.

Dear Gym-Bro Rogue,

Despite repeatedly scouring multiple diary entries, I can find no mention of pre-workout supplementation. Should I assume you’ve elevated to a higher plane of bro consciousness (and thus no longer require chemical assistance like the rest of us plebes), or is this omission merely an oversight? TIA.

#Jack3drules

Dear Brodys,

Jack3d did indeed rule the world bro. But it’s a regulated world these days. I take ANIMAL Fury at the moment but idk if Pres do anything for me besides the caffeine or not anymore but it’s like a tradition now, take that and it’s time TO GOOOOOOOOO! Find one that works for you maybe a couple and rotate them month to month. Also, take a week or two off with just coffee if you need it. Helps a lot and your workout will be fine for that time.

maybe alpha lion? Look for ones that don’t have a “proprietary” blend which is them saying it’s our secret. It’s their secret because it’s usually full of filler.

Last edited:
Dear Bro,

ANIMAL Fury
Creatine Monohydrate
Protein

that’s the list. I don’t think you need BCAAs at ALL if you eat well enough and enough protein. It’s a waste of money.

Any other supp questions bros?

Oh and I’m on Test too. Should mention that although it’s well documented. Doctor prescribed though no street stuff here.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Mav_
Dear Gym-Bro Rogue,

Despite repeatedly scouring multiple diary entries, I can find no mention of pre-workout supplementation. Should I assume you’ve elevated to a higher plane of bro consciousness (and thus no longer require chemical assistance like the rest of us plebes), or is this omission merely an oversight? TIA.

#Jack3drules
But also yes, I’ve moved to an elevated plane which most will never attain but should try because why not?

It’s like Arnold said, “you get up and brush your teeth without question right? I do that and go to the gym. It’s not a question IF I’ll do it, it’s just WHAT I do during my normal day.”

Dear Bro,

ANIMAL Fury
Creatine Monohydrate
Protein

that’s the list. I don’t think you need BCAAs at ALL if you eat well enough and enough protein. It’s a waste of money.

Any other supp questions bros?

Oh and I’m on Test too. Should mention that although it’s well documented. Doctor prescribed though no street stuff here.
Dropped the post workout protein shake and going with EAA Max inta workout.
Good idea, bad idea?

Dropped the post workout protein shake and going with EAA Max inta workout.
Good idea, bad idea?
Dear Bro,
I eat a LOT of MEAT so the BCAAs aren't really something I personally worry about, although I drank them for years and haven't seen any decreases from stopping. You likely get plenty EAAs if you are a meat-eating WINNER like me. For those that shy away from the meat it's a good idea. You could still definitely do the post shake or save it for a different time of day.

I am down to one shake a day, I use to drink 3 but eating this much food the last year it's not necessary for myself.

Reactions: SkyPrince1
Dear Bros,

Speaking of eating so much, I think it's time to stop this BULK I've been on soon. I'm tired of eating so much and want to do a cut. The biggest dilemma is worrying about losing weight on lifts.

If you're in that same boat, maybe Anavar time? IDK but I think about it that's for sure.

Dear Gym Bro Rogue,

What are your thoughts/opinions/recs on SARMS for building FREAKING UNGODLY MASS AND STRENGTH? As always, TIA.

Dear BROMav,

You want UNGODLY MASS & STRENGTH Brody? Answer is the old school real deal steroids. Tren is your friend. But those real deal steroids are going to have the most toxicity (especially for the liver) and shouldn't be used by a beginning black market supp'er. I would tell anyone to start with Test and try it out if you HAVE to do something extra.

Make sure to consider things like if you're still wanting kids and if you can get a PCT (unless you're planning on a Blast N Cruise) or if you can get HcG which is rarely prescribed anymore due to FDA cracking down on it.

SARMS SHOULD have less side effects but their newness is still a bit worrisome although plenty of BROS are on them. Both should give you more lean muscle mass but if I HAD to choose, I'd go Tren or DBol.

BUT I always advise against it to friends that ask. It's not physically addictive but FOR SURE is psychologically. People that get ON rarely want to lose mass or lift weight when they're supposed to come off...

There's a ton more info I could give you if you have more questions, my aspring-to-be BROntosaurus-sized friend.

Dear Bros,

The Sauna has been giving me an awful case of the shits. How hot does it have to be to cook your BMs?

Dear Bros,

The Sauna has been giving me an awful case of the shits. How hot does it have to be to cook your BMs?
Dear BroSki,

The SAUNA is giving you the poos? I've never heard that one before, you bringing your DEATH WISH COFFEE in there with you? I do know that for all-cause mortality, sauna bathing 2 to 3 times per week was associated with a 24 percent lower risk and 4 to 7 times per week with a 40 percent reduction in risk compared to only one sauna session per week.

So it's probably worth the poos. I have a Sauna at home (No bros allowed rule, sorry) and love it. Mine goes to like 129 I think, but commercial ones will do much higher.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Dear BroSki,

The SAUNA is giving you the poos? I've never heard that one before, you bringing your DEATH WISH COFFEE in there with you? I do know that for all-cause mortality, sauna bathing 2 to 3 times per week was associated with a 24 percent lower risk and 4 to 7 times per week with a 40 percent reduction in risk compared to only one sauna session per week.

So it's probably worth the poos. I have a Sauna at home (No bros allowed rule, sorry) and love it. Mine goes to like 129 I think, but commercial ones will do much higher.

Ha.

It's maybe my favorite part of the gym. Double points if the gym has a pool or very cold shower I can hop into. The benefits of the sauna are long and they keep finding new stuff often.

I never know if I can trust a gym sauna's thermometer, as these things have been in use for decades.. but the two sauna's I use at the chain of gyms I go to, show anywhere from 170 to 200 degrees. Someone in there once said it showed 220, but that just can't be true.

220 would cook people. I mean, -230 at a cryotherapy clinic you’re allowed 2-3 minutes so very unlikely it’s at 220.

220 would cook people. I mean, -230 at a cryotherapy clinic you’re allowed 2-3 minutes so very unlikely it’s at 220.

That's kind of what I figured.. even 190 doesn't seem likely. However, this aint the home sauna's.. I'm a seasoned sauna person and even these I can only stay in for 15 minutes max. Im dripping within minutes,

I think 180-190 is about the max most go but man I wouldn’t want to own that gym bro. Someone dies in there… 👋 gym

Dear Diary Bro,

Double checked and indeed my gym's saunas are at 180 and temp can't be changed by clients. Need to find out what the steam room is at. Did sauna for 15 minutes this morning after a LIGHT workout, resting up for a F#**KING GNARLY Leg Day Tomorrow.

Re: Testosterone, the recovery on Test is crazy so I can't imagine what it's like on Tren or whatever because it's like you didn't even workout.

Reactions: bradyjames
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT