ADVERTISEMENT

Rob harris

Dontworryboutit23

All-American
Jan 4, 2022
There are people online saying Rob Harris the strength coach is In trouble does anybody know what he did

It’s one girl now I can’t find the other but she is saying he looked bad in a video but won’t say what he did

All you people that think she’s lying about this, I’ve seen the video, but it’s not ours to put on twitter. It’s definitely not a good look at all. Cussing at people, getting in the face of a parent and calling one of the girls a bitch.

Has anyone ever been to a youth game? It’s a shit show. Parents acting crazy coaches acting nuts. Refs and parents arguing. Baseball is the worst. Soccer is second.
I have kids that play youth sports. So yeah. And part of it is because some people, like Rob Harris in this instance, make complete jackasses out of themselves.

Has anyone ever been to a youth game? It’s a shit show. Parents acting crazy coaches acting nuts. Refs and parents arguing. Baseball is the worst. Soccer is second.
I was at an AAU tournament today in Northern KY. Team from Alex (Vision) beat the host team (Griffin), tournaments heads claimed the team had players too old and disqualified them. They showed paperwork showing the kids were eligible. Host team claimed it didn’t matter, the decision had been made and they had to leave. Talk about some heated parents, but I don’t blame them.

After looking at it again it isn’t that bad the girl was acting he should get in trouble or fired, it isn’t that bad

After looking at it again it isn’t that bad the girl was acting he should get in trouble or fired, it isn’t that bad
Fired probably not. But it’s really embarrassing, for Harris more than anything else. Unfortunately people know who he is and to top it off he’s wearing UK gear. He just looks like a complete jackass and like it or not, it also looks bad for the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT