ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Hampton

I like him here. We've done well with kids from Texas.
Same, Shocka is on his last legs so no worry about the home team. I thought when he got that job he would be a big headache for us with how many guys we get from Texas, but it feels like he is close to the end. Mo hurt enough, but maybe no more fall for that. Didn't I read the dookies think they are getting him for sure and relassing for next year?

giphy.gif

2uYlQef.gif

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Reclass to Duke. Front page ESPN: Coach K is beating Cal at his own game
Coach K revolutionizing the game
Coach K King of 1 and done
Coach K created the world
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
This is the plan all along, don't fall for anything else.

Reactions: TriCountyCat
From what I've read, he is taking classes so that he can re-class to 2019 if he wants to. His dad has said they have no plans to do so.

Duke is going to be desperate for a PG, I imagine they'll be pushing hard for a re-class.

From what I've read, he is taking classes so that he can re-class to 2019 if he wants to. His dad has said they have no plans to do so.

Duke is going to be desperate for a PG, I imagine they'll be pushing hard for a re-class.

We'll have Maxey/Herro in our backcourt, with IQ as 6th man, so I'm cool with that.

Reactions: IrishMike409

He's likely Duke bound.

They will have Hampton, Moore, Hurt, Carey, and Bolden starting and will play almost all 2-3 zone on defense. Great length with Hampton at 6'4 and Moore at 6'6 up top and Hurt at 6'9, Carey at 6'10, and Bolden at 6'10 along the baseline. Throw in White, DeLaurier, O'Connell, and Goldwire off the bench and they are set for next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT