ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Barrett to Reclassify per Report

Some of you people need to learn that you can disagree with someone and not completely attack them. I'm certain there is at least some truth to what kman is saying, but things change and that can make some info irrelevant or plain incorrect eventually. You can be an adult and still disagree with someone . It's really not that difficult, I promise.

Some of you people need to learn that you can disagree with someone and not completely attack them. I'm certain there is at least some truth to what kman is saying, but things change and that can make some info irrelevant or plain incorrect eventually. You can be an adult and still disagree with someone . It's really not that difficult, I promise.

I disagree. I think we should be able to threaten violence without getting banned on here.

I'm talking full body dismemberment without a permaban

Attack is as over exaggeration... now bitch slap would be spot on.

Seriously making a vague unsubstantiated statement about a parent and coach relationship with no proof is worthy of ridicule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT