ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Adam Harrison, son of Pawn Stars Rick Harrison

Y'all out here arguing about the jab when 100K people are dying a year from drugs supplied by the cartels and China, yet our bitch ass government won't do a damn thing about it. How has a victim's family not found their nearest Congressman and beaten the absolute monkey piss out of him? It doesn't make sense.

‘Merica has a huge appetite for drugs and alcohol. The only way to stop the deaths is to legalize and regulate them.

‘Merica has a huge appetite for drugs and alcohol. The only way to stop the deaths is to legalize and regulate them.
I agree with that for the most part. The problem with it is though is drugs like heroin always require more and more to create the same effect. It’s like a Ponzi scheme, there’s always a tipping point where supply can’t meet the demand.

That’s when you have the illegal part pop back up, when they need more than a doctor can prescribe. That’s a tough problem to figure out I think.

@M4CAT

Same goes for you as well.
top-quality-emoticon-kiss-emoji-600nw-2306365029.jpg

Drug use in this country was down significantly during the war on drugs. We basically have legalized everything except the trafficking at this point. Deaths are up, not down. We legalize fentanyl and deaths will go through the roof.

Y'all out here arguing about the jab when 100K people are dying a year from drugs supplied by the cartels and China, yet our bitch ass government won't do a damn thing about it. How has a victim's family not found their nearest Congressman and beaten the absolute monkey piss out of him? It doesn't make sense.
We should declare a WAR ON DRUGS!!!1!!1

add another one Liberals are by nature the absolute dumbest people on the face of the earth.
You seem to have a problem with liberals as well as punctuation. Is all okay with you? Also, how do you manage to go five years without making a single comment and then one day start your months long rant against liberals?

Reactions: BluegrassBlake
At the end of the day, I wish Adam Harrison would've made better life choices. Take some personal responsibility if you ever find yourself going down an unhealthy path. Get help and don't become a statistic. We're individuals and we're capable of making smart decisions. Mr. Harrison would be alive today if he'd made better decisions. That's just a fact. I hate it for his family but it's not like anyone here gives a shit anyway. It's just a jumping off point to bitch about our government, the border, politicians, or Mexico. Put me in the camp that thinks while the govt. can always do better, it's also up to us to not put ourselves in these types of situations.

Reactions: twindaddy2003+1
So, how were you planning to stop the black market exactly?

I don't like our current "war on drugs" either, because it isn't real. Reagan just made that shit up so he and his bitch wife could save face while they sold crack to the ghetto to fund the country's black ops.

Now, if you were to prosecute a real war on drugs, you would see the results that most people expect. Just ask Singapore or China. Don't want to be like that? Well, China learned through the poppy wars that outside forces could use drugs to addict and slowly kill an entire country. Why do you think they ship fentanyl here by the barrel full? They made sure that would never happen to them again. We better do the same rikky-tik.

I'm not trying to pick on you man. I just see this comment a lot.

If it were left to me I would allow weed to be legal and then regulate the THC content back to a percentage that is sane instead of this super weed crap we have today. I wouldn't put people in prison for personal possession either. They would do counseling though.

The mofo'in traffickers would swing, and I don't mean with someone else's wife.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Great, a liberal doubling down on stupidity,

Lets see we have a sitting President that has things going well, Im sure not to idiots like you but pretty well and I admit a man with faults.

We have a dementia ridden old man in politics for over 40 yrs who has done nothing, isn't going to even win his party's nomination until the fix comes in

Then he is losing badly and a country that doesnt like the current administration is headed for victory and a mysterious virus emerges from a bat even though 40 miles away said govt is experimenting with this disease for God know what reason.

Virus is unleashed, throws things in to chaos, we start making people take shots that have not had proper testing.

Other party wins election with not just the worst president but the worst ever candidate amongst the mainstream ( 2 parties and the random 3rd) to ever run. People die, people get pushed in to poor decisions and more people die. Yet mainstream medicine is silenced because they are owned by the government as well.

Sparky, are you getting all this or do you need flow charts with pictures to keep up? I realize we have already established your mental short comings as a liberal.

Id love to see Vegas odds makers presented blindly with these facts and see what they think. Seriously what are the odds of this just happening? That isnt even mentioning Fauci and why we were involved in researching this in China from the start. Really its just coincidence?

Go ahead reply and prove my original point about liberals and stupidity.

BTW I am flattered you care so much to be creeping around me
I’m glad to have flattered you, that makes me feel real warm inside. That was a whole lot of word salad, sir. Almost seemed like someone told ChatGPT to create a major right-winger’s opinion on how the last four years have went and then ran with it. I know there’s no convincing you, but if you want an idea of how things really are, you could ask our allies their views on Trump vs Biden and then ask the same questions to our enemies. Pretty wide consensus about who prefers who on both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
So, how were you planning to stop the black market exactly?

I don't like our current "war on drugs" either, because it isn't real. Reagan just made that shit up so he and his bitch wife could save face while they sold crack to the ghetto to fund the country's black ops.

Now, if you were to prosecute a real war on drugs, you would see the results that most people expect. Just ask Singapore or China. Don't want to be like that? Well, China learned through the poppy wars that outside forces could use drugs to addict and slowly kill an entire country. Why do you think they ship fentanyl here by the barrel full? They made sure that would never happen to them again. We better do the same rikky-tik.

I'm not trying to pick on you man. I just see this comment a lot.

If it were left to me I would allow weed to be legal and then regulate the THC content back to a percentage that is sane instead of this super weed crap we have today. I wouldn't put people in prison for personal possession either. They would do counseling though.

The mofo'in traffickers would swing, and I don't mean with someone else's wife.

We tried a 13 year experiment with prohibition on alcohol last century. Many lessons should have been learned. None were, apparently.

But all you really need to understand is a basic rule of an open economy and individual liberty. Supply follows demand. Always has. Always will. You can’t change that, unless you end the open economy and end individual liberty.

Reactions: cat_in_the_hat
Mexico won't let us missle strike the Cartels because they're paid off by the cartels.

Mexico won't let us missle strike the Cartels because they're paid off by the cartels.

I don't think we should missile strike a foreign country because they are providing a product that our people want. We SHOULD do the following, however.

1) Start throwing users in jail (kill the demand)
2) Throw homeless junkies in insane asylums

Once this is done, you then start locking up people who deal fentanyl and throw away the key.

I don't think we should missile strike a foreign country because they are providing a product that our people want. We SHOULD do the following, however.

Once this is done, you then start locking up people who deal fentanyl and throw away the key.
Lol where do you think the fent dealers get their supply from? The cartels who are supplied by Chinese nationals. And get gear straight from the PLA.

Reactions: FirewithFire
You really are this stupid arent you? Seriously just say you are stupid.

#1 it was about covid and from my own personal experience. Others with problems and doctors that don't goose step to the liberal agenda.never had any problems before , turned ankle , pulled muscle kind of things that come with living but not this shit.

As to your other question? Are you a fence post? You are seriously that stupid. Hell yes who do you think they prefer? Again are you this stupid? Other countries even allies are OTHER COUNTRIES!!!! I just cant get over how stupid you are on this. They are for what they see as best for their country and Obama kissing their rings and Biden just plain being lost are good for him. OF COURSE THEY PREFER HIM!!! The great part is you continue to prove my statement that liberals are the dumbest people on the face of the earth true every time you post.

You even have the indoctrinated words like word salad down, thats what idiots say when they are clueless and just plain dont understand things.

It really scares me there are people as dumb as you allowed to vote.
I love the kind of poster that you are. You type like you’re either a Russian bot or simply a man who has reached retirement age and spends his whole day screaming at the tv that has either never met a liberal or has a liberal ex-wife that REALLY did some damage on you. You also have a very basic vocabulary so I’m guessing high school education for you at best.

Trump’s base is mostly people who don’t have college degrees and you seem to fit that mold pretty nicely.

How many new prisons are you wanting build to house people that abuse, have used, or are addicted to drugs?

The current prison population in the USA is about 1.2 million. And you want to add over 30 million people that have used illegal drugs in the last month? Or would you add all of the 120+ million that have tried illegal drugs in their lifetime? Would you also add 30 million nicotine addicts and 15 million alcoholics? Of course there’s some overlap in those groups. But we’re still talking about huge numbers.

Reactions: FirewithFire
My vocabulary is just fine...............we aren't discussing literature here . Two words describe you so no need to delve deeper in to words. You really want to delve into this further? Every post you make continues to show just how stupid you are.

Ive met plenty of liberals, havent met a one worth a shit yet. Let me guess you are just emerging from the womb of your liberal parents basement and havent done anything?

Trumps base? I not big on Trump the man at all we could do better. Here is a question do you eat food? You seem to fit the mold of someone who hasnt done shit and takes everything for granted. Not close to retirement but news for you if you dont reach that age you die so take your pick and most of the people you describe would kick your ass so hard you wouldnt remember your name.
You are a strange, stranger fella.

I chuckled when you said "no need to delve deeper into words" and then proceeded to delve deeper into words.

My parents are neither liberal nor have a basement.

"I not big on Trump" is not a correct phrase, your sentence structure continues to be an issue.

Do I eat food? What a seriously odd question.

You are correct about one thing though. Not reaching the age of retirement does usually mean that you die, congrats to you on making that connection. Not sure what I'm taking my pick on though. Do you mean dying or not dying?

An all-time terrible take on this issue. Bravo

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
I've had edibles a few times legally in 2019 in Seattle, WA and I drink beer from time to time, so if that counts, then I have/do. That said, your response doesn't even make sense.

Doing or not doing drugs doesn't disqualify the fact that your take was bad.

Yes it does. I am not going to listen to people who are supportive of legalizing fentanyl when it’s killing 100K people a year.

We tried a 13 year experiment with prohibition on alcohol last century. Many lessons should have been learned. None were, apparently.

But all you really need to understand is a basic rule of an open economy and individual liberty. Supply follows demand. Always has. Always will. You can’t change that, unless you end the open economy and end individual liberty.
Unfortunately Much of the current political debris that we suffer from in this country is a direct result of that short sighted law.

But I digress since this isn't really about prohibition.

Alcohol is indeed legal now, but it isn't legal to make your own and sell it. ABC exists, and they will make your life hell to get their tax money. They also make sure that people don't get poisoned by "bad batches" like happens in the Caribbean so often, or from Corn Pop's still. That means alcohol is not a free market unless you go to the black market and take your chances, and many people still do.

My point is, the free market is already in full effect where the sale of illegal drugs in concerned. That is why Harrison and so many others are dead. Just legalizing everything will not work as the black market will still be a problem. You have to uproot that market. That means taking some tough actions.

I work in Healthcare and I see plenty of patients who have heart disease at an early age, specifically males. Many things contribute to it. Diet, lack of exercise, bad genes, high stress, etc.

I've seen patients that needed heart stents in their early 30s because their cholesterol was sky high which cause plaque to build up in their arteries.

Reactions: mrschwump
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT