ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Gaines / Joe Rogan

Nah I was just full of edibles and felt like roasting you in between watching NBA playoffs and scrolling thru reels. This stuff is usually just entertainment for me.
I'd lay off the edibles. I am not sure you can spare what few remaining brain cells you have. You had to have been high to think you were roasting me.

Sure but it just as easily could be some predator that has nothing to do with trans advocacy.

No logic in your comment. Just as easily? Wow. You work hard to defend evil. And, is that what you thought when you heard their testimonies? Yeah, we both know you did not hear their testimonies.

And, dude, you have wished awful things upon me and my loved ones. Your opinion on what a good person might be is meaningless to me.

No logic in your comment. Just as easily? Wow. You work hard to defend evil. And, is that what you thought when you heard their testimonies? Yeah, we both know you did not hear their testimonies.

And, dude, you have wished awful things upon me and my loved ones. Your opinion on what a good person might be is meaningless to me.
Nope...Not defending anyone. Just stating a fact that you never know who is on the other end of that social media interaction so yes it could be just as easily an advocate or simply a deranged predator. You fail to also admit that I apologized for those awful things almost immediately after I said them but don't let that fact get in the way. However if my opinion was meaningless to you, you wouldn't feel the need to respond every time. You must be overcompensating for something. Definitely still either a sociopath or a psychopath.

I am trying to avoid your emotional problems, but will contest your BS, especially when you pretend there are none in the trans community preying upon young people. Young parents need to know your BS is not real.

I am trying to avoid your emotional problems, but will contest your BS, especially when you pretend there are none in the trans community preying upon young people. Young parents need to know your BS is not real.
Yawn. Show me where I said no trans people aren't preying on children. I said trans people as a general statement but I never said it had never happened. There you go again dissecting for that one word to feed your ego.

I'd lay off the edibles. I am not sure you can spare what few remaining brain cells you have. You had to have been high to think you were roasting me.
Who said I had any to spare? I've been running behind for yrs. I've been undergoing chemo for the last 16 months straight and I had 3 organs undergoing radiation including my brain twice. Thinking clearly is a long gone aspiration. Now I enjoy the crap out of what these weed whackers come up with in their labs. Believe me I'm not getting my feelings hurt.

Don't feel guilty for giving me shit because of what I just said. I'm doing pretty good and winning , for now, so there is that. I'm just an asshole with a once awesome sense of humor.

Who said I had any to spare? I've been running behind for yrs. I've been undergoing chemo for the last 16 months straight and I had 3 organs undergoing radiation including my brain twice. Thinking clearly is a long gone aspiration. Now I enjoy the crap out of what these weed whackers come up with in their labs. Believe me I'm not getting my feelings hurt.

Don't feel guilty for giving me shit because of what I just said. I'm doing pretty good and winning , for now, so there is that. I'm just an asshole with a once awesome sense of humor.
I don’t feel sorry for what I said at all. I genuinely wish you healing and comfort. Hopefully you continue to be an asshole for a long time and get your awesome sense of humor back. I’ve seen my dad go through chemo so I know how tough it is. I sincerely wish you the best with your medical care. That is so much more important than anything on this message board.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
Yall , know part of me, with all this trans shit and men using women's locker rooms and playing in women's sports is to say eff it. Women want it to end then they need to come together and fight this damn fight. Boycott and stand together. Yet most women are just good at tearing each other down. We ain't winning this battle for them on a message board.

As for the dude being videoed. Well quit being ****ing weird. If you don't want that shit to happen then don't walk naked around girls in public places.

But half or more of Women, liberal weirdos of course, believe that is a women's penis. How do you argue against that person and expect to make a point.

I don’t feel sorry for what I said at all. I genuinely wish you healing and comfort. Hopefully you continue to be an asshole for a long time and get your awesome sense of humor back. I’ve seen my dad go through chemo so I know how tough it is. I sincerely wish you the best with your medical care. That is so much more important than anything on this message board.
Appreciate that. Honestly it's made me a better person. A better husband and dad. Priorities and what not. Very humbling. It's also taught me to never pout or sulk or complain around others because you never know what ppl are going thru themselves. I don't talk about it in the real world. (This is just the fake message board world). I think I've only mentioned it a couple of times. It's nothing to cry about. I may or may not win ultimately but it's made me a better person

Appreciate that. Honestly it's made me a better person. A better husband and dad. Priorities and what not. Very humbling. It's also taught me to never pout or sulk or complain around others because you never know what ppl are going thru themselves. I don't talk about it in the real world. (This is just the fake message board world). I think I've only mentioned it a couple of times. It's nothing to cry about. I may or may not win ultimately but it's made me a better person
Sounds like you’ve already won to me.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
Have we established yet whether Riley is a tranny? I wouldn’t be surprised at all. That’s a manly woman.

Your twitter link isn't a trans person either. There is a difference between trans and drag. Trans people are not trying to groom kids. You are definitely triggered.

Keep pretending we are the crazy one dude. You need to wake up realize we have a bunch of mentally ill people in this country are defending even more mentally ill people. Certain lines shouldn't be crossed. Women need to feel safe in locker rooms and bathrooms and kids need to be protected until they are old enough to understand sexuality.

Keep pretending we are the crazy one dude. You need to wake up realize we have a bunch of mentally ill people in this country are defending even more mentally ill people. Certain lines shouldn't be crossed. Women need to feel safe in locker rooms and bathrooms and kids need to be protected until they are old enough to understand sexuality.
It’s possible to think the decision in you link is wrong but to also recognize that truly trans individuals are not the threat you and others keep making them out to be. I’m not sure why you keep referring to situations with people who clearly aren’t trans and should be handled accordingly while trying to insinuate if not outright say it that the trans community is responsible. The trans community is no more responsible in this situation than you are responsible if your neighbor kills someone because you both are men.

If he went into a female prison, he “identifies” as trans. His history makes that appear to be a ridiculous decision. Of course, with genitalia in-tact, he could be a Lia Thomas type, trans lesbian with a penis.

If he went into a female prison, he “identifies” as trans. His history makes that appear to be a ridiculous decision. Of course, with genitalia in-tact, he could be a Lia Thomas type, trans lesbian with a penis.
That doesn't mean he isn't lying...I don't agree with the whole identifying means you get carte blanche access to women's restrooms/locker rooms. There certainly needs to be steps in place for that to happen. IMO, you need to have been through various steps such as seeing a counselsor, be on hormones, and be living full time as a woman (or somethings similar) before you should be granted access to those areas. That shows that it isn't just an excuse to parade around locker rooms and that you are genuine in your desire to transition. Those individuals may not be safe in men's rooms either so that might mean you need unisex single person bathrooms or something along those lines. Open access to the opposite gender restrooms/locker rooms isn't the answer but neither is no access IMO.

That doesn't mean he isn't lying...I don't agree with the whole identifying means you get carte blanche access to women's restrooms/locker rooms. There certainly needs to be steps in place for that to happen. IMO, you need to have been through various steps such as seeing a counselsor, be on hormones, and be living full time as a woman (or somethings similar) before you should be granted access to those areas. That shows that it isn't just an excuse to parade around locker rooms and that you are genuine in your desire to transition. Those individuals may not be safe in men's rooms either so that might mean you need unisex single person bathrooms or something along those lines. Open access to the opposite gender restrooms/locker rooms isn't the answer but neither is no access IMO.

The environment created by the trans activists creates opportunities for those who wish ill.

The environment created by the trans activists creates opportunities for those who wish ill.
And those who wish ill should be dealt with accordingly but that doesn't mean the trans community should face those same things when the majority just want to live their lives like you and me.

If you have a penis, you should not be in a women’s bathroom. There are women who have been raped and who live in fear. Women should matter.
Which is why I said they need to limit access to those at certain points. Generally speaking, the taking of hormones prevents a penis from functioning. I will go back to the statement that trans have been using the bathrooms for years with no one batting an eye but now all of a sudden they are all predators? Really? If Trans was truly an issue, why haven't you been saying this for however long you have been alive? Trans individuals have been in those bathrooms this entire time and there is no reason they can't continue to do so.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Which is why I said they need to limit access to those at certain points. Generally speaking, the taking of hormones prevents a penis from functioning. I will go back to the statement that trans have been using the bathrooms for years with no one batting an eye but now all of a sudden they are all predators? Really? If Trans was truly an issue, why haven't you been saying this for however long you have been alive? Trans individuals have been in those bathrooms this entire time and there is no reason they can't continue to do so.

Trans women don’t have penises. Remove the hardware and use the bathroom as if you are a real woman. If you have the hardware, go to the locker room for men. It’s really easy.

Trans women don’t have penises. Remove the hardware and use the bathroom as if you are a real woman. If you have the hardware, go to the locker room for men. It’s really easy.
Which is why I said create unisex bathrooms. Trans women won’t be safe in a men’s room. Trans men definitely won’t be safe in a women’s room. The first time a trans man goes into a women’s room, I don’t want to imagine the assault he will face from a husband thinking he’s a man. There are too many issues with what you claim is really easy.

We have a chick where I work, she started her transition several yrs ago. You don't see as many in that direction. Short chunky. Taking a buttload of hormones just to look like the fat hairy circus chick from "the greatest showman" movie. Her voice deepened a little, but scratchy like a 13 yr old in puberty. Grew a beard and got hairy arms. Wore a sports bra to compress her fat tittays.

Still has to squat to pee.

Has to take the hormones the rest of her life or she loses the hairy arms. No medical clue what long term drugs are going to do to her. Seems like a lot of money to look like a circus freak. Her choice. Walks all the way up to the front of the entrance of the plant to use the unisex bathroom that's there just to not walk into to female bathroom. But won't go into the boys.

Shitty story. I know.

Still a big difference as a guy seeing a 5'2 fat hairy girl walk into the restroom than being a girl seeing 6'2 man wearing make up walk in and drop his drawers with a penis flopping around. One is a lot more dramatic and potentially dangerous.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
We have a chick where I work, she started her transition several yrs ago. You don't see as many in that direction. Short chunky. Taking a buttload of hormones just to look like the fat hairy circus chick from "the greatest showman" movie. Her voice deepened a little, but scratchy like a 13 yr old in puberty. Grew a beard and got hairy arms. Wore a sports bra to compress her fat tittays.

Still has to squat to pee.

Has to take the hormones the rest of her life or she loses the hairy arms. No medical clue what long term drugs are going to do to her. Seems like a lot of money to look like a circus freak. Her choice. Walks all the way up to the front of the entrance of the plant to use the unisex bathroom that's there just to not walk into to female bathroom. But won't go into the boys.

Shitty story. I know.

Still a big difference as a guy seeing a 5'2 fat hairy girl walk into the restroom than being a girl seeing 6'2 man wearing make up walk in and drop his drawers with a penis flopping around. One is a lot more dramatic and potentially dangerous.
That’s why I said there needs to be unisex bathrooms.

Which is why I said create unisex bathrooms. Trans women won’t be safe in a men’s room. Trans men definitely won’t be safe in a women’s room. The first time a trans man goes into a women’s room, I don’t want to imagine the assault he will face from a husband thinking he’s a man. There are too many issues with what you claim is really easy.

Unisex bathrooms are great, where they exist. But, locker rooms and many bathrooms are not that way and forcing business and communities to spend taxpayer dollars for a great minority, regardless of how much of a social contagion it represents, is unworkable. Have a penis, go to the penis bathroom. Don’t have a penis, go to the no-penis bathroom. Pretty damn simple.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Unisex bathrooms are great, where they exist. But, locker rooms and many bathrooms are not that way and forcing business and communities to spend taxpayer dollars for a great minority, regardless of how much of a social contagion it represents, is unworkable. Have a penis, go to the penis bathroom. Don’t have a penis, go to the no-penis bathroom. Pretty damn simple.
What happens when the first trans man who has a vagina is assaulted for using the right bathroom? What about his safety and rights? Or do they not matter to you?

That doesn’t even consider the trans woman assaulted by a bigoted jackass in the men’s room? What about her safety and rights? Do they not matter?

What happens when the first trans man who has a vagina is assaulted for using the right bathroom? What about his safety and rights? Or do they not matter to you?

That doesn’t even consider the trans woman assaulted by a bigoted jackass in the men’s room? What about her safety and rights? Do they not matter?

What about the business person who has leveraged their life to start a business and cannot afford unisex bathrooms to address a very small minority of the population? Do they not matter to you? You want to see them fail, fall into bankruptcy, and become homeless with their kids starving (yeah, that is how you sound)?

The infrastructure was built over decades and it is unreasonable to just act like you can snap your fingers and have unisex bathrooms and locker rooms everywhere.

Reactions: Col. Angus
What about the business person who has leveraged their life to start a business and cannot afford unisex bathrooms to address a very small minority of the population? Do they not matter to you? You want to see them fail, fall into bankruptcy, and become homeless with their kids starving (yeah, that is how you sound)?

The infrastructure was built over decades and it is unreasonable to just act like you can snap your fingers and have unisex bathrooms and locker rooms everywhere.
I’d rather see businesses increase prices to install unisex bathrooms than see a trans individual assaulted or murdered for using the “correct” bathroom by someone as narrowminded as you.

The small business owner more than likely has a single toilet bathroom so they wouldn’t need to install any new bathrooms. They just would need to install a sign that says unisex. The majority of businesses that have restrooms with multiple stalls are doing well enough to be able to install a unisex bathroom. I realize not all of them would be able to but I feel comfortable saying the majority would. The cost to install that bathroom would be much less than the bad publicity and potential lost business if a trans person is assaulted or worse on their business.

I never said it would be done at the drop of the hat but it can be done.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT