ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Gaines / Joe Rogan

Now that this is off the HOIB and moved to the riff raff board, I can speak freely.

The most awkward part is when she tells Joe Rogan that Mitch Barnhart is a "good Christian".

Is she saying this is a Christian issue?

What does Jesus think about transexual swimmers?

I will let the resident politico-theologians weigh in.
You know, the demoniac at the tombs in the Gerasenes in Matthew 8 also shrieked and howled in the presence of Jesus. Christ is King. Be a man. Like Lia Thomas.

Last edited:
You know, the demoniac at the tombs in the Gerasenes in Matthew 8 also shrieked and howled in the presence of Jesus. Christ is King. Be a man.
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

While I quite frankly do not give a shit about this issue and tend to believe that the NCAA is being over-sensitive in their stance, I do not see a reason to turn this forum into a political bumpersticker.

Radical I know.

Go team.
I don’t really think it should be a political issue. Should be a common sense issue.

This should not be a political issue, and in saner times it wouldn't be.

Unfortunately, we have a political party who have embraced every unimaginable destructive insanity for divisive political gain, regardless of the impact on civilized society. It's what they do best.

Their voters either blindly follow these directives like religious sheep or dgaf. Either way, they own it.

I say let this shameful idiocy air. It's always good for deluded fanatics to face reality.
I think we’re getting pwned from all sides by totalitarian assholes (commies, fascists, etc). Gonna take strength from our people-not just one or two politicians-to lead us through this quagmire. Gotta stay together, even if people don’t feel like it. Only way we will survive.
Respect the trans people who do their shit and STFU about it. Don’t respect those who want to destroy society to get what they want (applies to everyone to whom this applies, really). Think sex-segregated public locker rooms, prisons, and sports are a good thing, for very obvious reasons. Would add restrooms to the list, but I guess that issue is already settled. That’s a bit trickier, as well.

Sydney has this real exotic beauty and elegance to her. Abby is also a looker, and as discussed here before, has pierced nips, which means she's got a freaky side.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I think we’re getting pwned from all sides by totalitarian assholes (commies, fascists, etc). Gonna take strength from our people-not just one or two politicians-to lead us through this quagmire. Gotta stay together, even if people don’t feel like it. Only way we will survive.
Respect the trans people who do their shit and STFU about it. Don’t respect those who want to destroy society to get what they want (applies to everyone to whom this applies, really). Think sex-segregated public locker rooms, prisons, and sports are a good thing, for very obvious reasons. Would add restrooms to the list, but I guess that issue is already settled. That’s a bit trickier, as well.
I won't get into the topic because it's silly but I'll always be entertained by the bolded above. If you've got a take, that's cool, but I always end up laughing at these dramatic all or nothing posts as if we must be soldiers in a culture war for the soul of the country and our personal survival. There's apparently "totalitarian assholes" all around you. You're asking for strength from "your" people. It's the only way to survive you say. You believe others who have differing opinions want to "destroy society." Stand on a corner and say these things to people walking by and they'll think you've lost your mind.

The subject itself may be silly and I get it being a lightning rod for discussion but our brave culture war soldiers on the other side are just as silly. Not every topic needs to comes down to protecting our country from destruction within. Along the way, dudes online began thinking they're Jack Bauer.

I won't get into the topic because it's silly but I'll always be entertained by the bolded above. If you've got a take, that's cool, but I always end up laughing at these dramatic all or nothing posts as if we must be soldiers in a culture war for the soul of the country and our personal survival. There's apparently "totalitarian assholes" all around you. You're asking for strength from "your" people. It's the only way to survive you say. You believe others who have differing opinions want to "destroy society." Stand on a corner and say these things to people walking by and they'll think you've lost your mind.

The subject itself may be silly and I get it being a lightning rod for discussion but our brave culture war soldiers on the other side are just as silly. Not every topic needs to comes down to protecting our country from destruction within. Along the way, dudes online began thinking they're Jack Bauer.

The Hall Monitor claims not to get into the topic, “because it’s silly.”

“Silly.”

As if that is not weighing in. What a hypocrite.

Hall Monitor thinks this is silly.

Gotta have a civilization here. Done it pretty well for a while, so I’d like to think we can continue. But hey, an inability to have *some* rigid rules that cannot change means we’re not progressing as a society, so let’s just turn every social more into a passing fad.
The Hall Monitor claims not to get into the topic, “because it’s silly.”

“Silly.”

As if that is not weighing in. What a hypocrite.

Hall Monitor thinks this is silly.

Never heard of her.

Edit: Oh God this is a trans sports thing. This will end well
Is there such a thing as trans sports? This is a womans sports thing. Some men like to compete against women. Some people think that is cheating.

I mean, I get your political views are important to you, but I fail to see how giving people shots of dopamine via faux outrage is helping to advance your agenda on the HoB.
You think it's political to protect women from predatory men? Like... if a man wanted to change clothes in a locker room with your wife or daughter... you'd be ok with it because you think politics are involved?

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Alright, Im gonna bite. Let's go full politics. All in. Head first.

To be honest, this broad would have more credibility if she stuck to her issue. That's how she'd win. However, I've now listened to half of the interview and then she turns into a run of the mill political pundit after about the first fourth. This detracts from her credibility, as it's easier to group her in with Tucker Carlson than someone with an authentic agenda.

Dont @ me.
So out of that interview that's what you got? Not the fact that a dude with a penis was allowed to change in a girls locker room and then compete against them... Wild. I guess we just grew up different.

This should not be a political issue, and in saner times it wouldn't be.

Unfortunately, we have a political party who have embraced every unimaginable destructive insanity for divisive political gain, regardless of the impact on civilized society. It's what they do best.

Their voters either blindly follow these directives like religious sheep or dgaf. Either way, they own it.

I say let this shameful idiocy air. It's always good for deluded fanatics to face reality.
It's a clear Title9 violation. Not sure how they can close their eyes to that. Takes all the fairness in sports out of the argument. I don't see how anyone can say anything about steroid use if they support this.

So out of that interview that's what you got? Not the fact that a dude with a penis was allowed to change in a girls locker room and then compete against them... Wild. I guess we just grew up different.

Ah, you want a cookie cutter take with no nuance or acknowledgement of psychological strife.

"Trannies bad. Vote for Trump".

Good day sir.

Reactions: BristolCat

Yep. Better to stay out of it and let men into womens locker rooms. It's not like that girl in Virginia got raped due to such a rule... of course her dad was arrested for bringing it up at a school board meeting... dude just got put in another HS and then raped another girl while he was wearing a miniskirt in the girls restroom. It's brave of you to be able to ignore stuff like this. As long as it doesn't happen to you or yours you just smile and laff. LOL.

Ah, you want a cookie cutter take with no nuance or acknowledgement of psychological strife.

"Trannies bad. Vote for Trump".

Good day sir.
I don't think I said any of that. Typical though. I don't think dudes should compete against women. I definitely don't think they should be in womens restrooms. Outside that, they are free to do as they wish. They shouldn't be targeted or discriminated against but they sure hell shouldn't be put on a pedestal and allowed to do anything they want.

I don't think I said any of that. Typical though. I don't think dudes should compete against women. I definitely don't think they should be in womens restrooms. Outside that, they are free to do as they wish. They shouldn't be targeted or discriminated against but they sure hell shouldn't be put on a pedestal and allowed to do anything they want.

Ah, you are more interested in telling the world what you think. Cool. I thought you were going to type something different.

My point is, which is 100% accurate, is that if this broad wants credibility beyond the MAGAers and everyday pundit Republicans, conflating every other issue with this issue just makes her lose credibility / notoriety on the issue she is pushing. You can disagree with that, but that's how public perception works. Opportunity missed.

Also, this chick is 100% trying to parlay this into a political run. It's blatantly obvious. And she might even be the 2912nd Republican to be elected on sexuality culture wars. Just like Gov. Ron.

I bet it works this time. Let's see how it plays out.

Do these guys think they are smart because they can include a big word into their sentence while regurgitating irrelevant talking points from Whoopi Goldberg?

I promise literally to my bones that these liberal retards that argue for tranny mental retardation as a good thing have never played a sport a day in their lives or ever lifted a tool or worked an actual real job, ever.

They are just sick pedophiles revealing their own mental illnesses out in the open now.

Ah, you are more interested in telling the world what you think. Cool. I thought you were going to type something different.

My point is, which is 100% accurate, is that if this broad wants credibility beyond the MAGAers and everyday pundit Republicans, conflating every other issue with this issue just makes her lose credibility / notoriety on the issue she is pushing. You can disagree with that, but that's how public perception works. Opportunity missed.

Also, this chick is 100% trying to parlay this into a political run. It's blatantly obvious. And she might even be the 2912nd Republican to be elected on sexuality culture wars. Just like Gov. Ron.

You have no point except to try to deflect from the blatant idiocy of your political party. You can't argue against the message so you attack the messenger, Riley Gaines.

It doesn't make any difference who comes out against far left stupidity or their overall political views, demo☭rats still attack them with the ferocity of the woke mob.

Martina Navratilova has TDS probably as bad as you. She and other left leaning people who speak against this issue are labeled "transphobes". It's what you leftists do. Disgusting.

You have no point except to try to deflect from the blatant idiocy of your political party. You can't argue against the message so you attack the messenger, Riley Gaines.

It doesn't make any difference who comes out against far left stupidity or their overall political views, demo☭rats still attack them with the ferocity of the woke mob.

Martina Navratilova has TDS probably as bad as you. She and other left leaning people who speak against this issue are labeled "transphobes". It's what you leftists do. Disgusting.

Of course you’re going to type that though. You’re her target demographic.

People get all mad about this topic. I can’t judge them. To me, even talking about pronouns, arguing about them, or giving this issue more importance than it deserves is the problem. GOPers have used sexuality to dupe voters for decades. I dont see how this is any different.

People get all mad about this topic. I can’t judge them. To me, even talking about pronouns, arguing about them, or giving this issue more importance than it deserves is the problem. GOPers have used sexuality to dupe voters for decades. I dont see how this is any different.

I already told you that it's not strictly a one sided political issue. It is for you apparently. That's the problem.

Cool story bro... Are you for men competing in womens sports and for men to be allowed in womens locker rooms and bathrooms? We can really make this simple.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan

You type a lot of words without ever having a relevant point. You only seem interested in calling ppl you disagree with dumb but never making any points or counter arguments.

In the world we live in now it took more courage for Riley to come out and speak openly about this than you would ever know.

Obviously you havent spent much time around girls or have a family of your own. This topic is stupid in the grand scheme of things. Another distraction they created to keep us focused on attacking each other while they rape and pillage our society.

Doesn't make you any less of a troll or moron. Tho. Good luck in life without a helmet.

Reactions: hmt5000

What about the specific issue of a dude with a penis being allowed to get naked in a girls locker room while female athletes are in there???? Why is it so hard to focus on that part?

If a dude hadn't been in the locker room and stolen her medal for all the hard work she did... She'd be a dentist right now.

Cool story bro... Are you for men competing in womens sports and for men to be allowed in womens locker rooms and bathrooms? We can really make this simple.
I want to say yes just to trigger you and to live up to the liberal boogie man you’ve created.

I am for preventing inflation, GDP growth, avoiding a global war, and for the state of Kentucky fostering a pro growth environment. I don’t care about this issue. Priority #9382 in my list of cares. Sorry to disappoint you

I want to say yes just to trigger you and to live up to the liberal boogie man you’ve created.

I am for preventing inflation, GDP growth, avoiding a global war, and for the state of Kentucky fostering a pro growth environment. I don’t care about this issue. Priority #9382 in my list of cares. Sorry to disappoint you
LOL. You don't care about men in womens restrooms... Wow. We definitely aren't the same. I think we should protect women and children... I guess that is just far right extremism now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT