ADVERTISEMENT

Rich get richer. Okoro to Auburn

Some of you guys are wound a little too tight.
Dude's just having some good natured fun.

I think he's mildly amusing.
I'm amazed at how long DV has been able to hook so many on here.
How so many posters constantly get fooled is beyond me.
They are in such a hurry to defend UK's honor that they don't stop and think.
DV is actually quite funny.

Auburn just made the tournament for the first time in 15 years and flamed out second round. Their only elite 8 was 31 years ago. They have 4 sweet 16s in their history. Auburn has a negligible history even compared to the rest of the SEC.

Feela good to be on top of the mountain with you guys. Hopefully we can push each other to many more championships in the future.

WDE and GC!
what-ifi-told-you-itm-otstupid-itm-trying-to-be-17945260.png

The act is tired... Please quit embarrassing yourself and your school by continually confirming that you are an arrogant troll who is clueless as to how witless, impotent and ineffective you are. WDE that.

Last edited:
I'm amazed at how long DV has been able to hook so many on here.
How so many posters constantly get fooled is beyond me.
They are in such a hurry to defend UK's honor that they don't stop and think.
DV is actually quite funny.
Haha don't know if he really hooked many. He does the same thing anytime Auburn is in the news regarding a recruit or comes here comparing UK to AU. I would hope many on here know his shtick by now.

Do you get any guys with normal names? Something smells fishy here.
Isaac is a strong Christian name. It’s an unusual last name but we enjoy the variety. Of course he’s an absolute stud and that’s all that really matters.

Haha don't know if he really hooked many. He does the same thing anytime Auburn is in the news regarding a recruit or comes here comparing UK to AU. I would hope many on here know his shtick by now.
Some get it, but so many people get all bent out of shape and fire off insults and stats proving that AU is a bottom feeder program.
Denim knows that, he's just having fun at their expense.

Many more championships in the future? Just worry about winning your first lmao. Or do you count conference titles as championships?

Rich get richer? Auburn had one good Cheater filled season now we're supposed to pretend they're big dawgs instead of Cinderella's? I guess TN is considered rich and even richer than Auburn too? Even though TN is our biggest threat next season, much like Auburn's bball program its trash, not Auburn bad but still really bad. One good early exit year doesn't make them not a trash team/program and same goes for UA. Even though TN is our biggest threat next season it doesn't change the narrative of TNs program and it doesn't mean 'they're rich'. With that said, even though TN is easily our biggest threat next season, the SEC is UK, then a big drop off after that, then TN and then UA/Vandy.

Bruh...

iPhone 6s... woooooooooooo. Nothing says success like an iPhone 6s in the era of the X. This does explain a lot though... That is your most sensible and realistic post.

I honestly think this is a UK fan posing as an Auburn fan getting laughs by saying insanely ridiculously dumb things such as 'Auburn is a powerhouse' and 'Auburn is a national title contender' knowing it'll get the people of rafters wound up.

I have an iphone 6, and this thread is on a trajectory towards hurting my feelings.
Lmao I have a 7 so don't feel too bad. I don't see the point in getting a new iPhone every year when a new one comes out, I usually wait every other year to get a new one. And since I buy them outright so I can use straight talk it'd be an insane waste of money getting a new one each year. Some people do it though.

Reactions: CELTICAT
What, The SEC now has two bluebloods (Auburn, Kentucky) like the ACC (Duke, UNC).

Reactions: DufnerFanBoy
Never heard of them. Are any trendy picks to make the final 4 this year like AU/ UK?

You've never heard of Yale or Navy?

OK man, I have read your past threads and chuckled but never posted a response until today. You completely blew your funny haha status to obvious troll. Next time come up with something more original than a stolen but way overused Dickie V. quote.

You've never heard of Yale or Navy?

OK man, I have read your past threads and chuckled but never posted a response until today. You completely blew your funny haha status to obvious troll. Next time come up with something more original than a stolen but way overused Dickie V. quote.
Well I really only concern myself with other elite programs. Sure Navy had ‘the admiral’ Tim Duncan but that was a long time ago.

I like to picture OP walking the streets of Alabama, rocking a denim vest with a big patch of Bruce's sweaty face on the back. Then going into local establishments and talking about Auburns blue blood status.

Reactions: Denim Vest
Feela good to be on top of the mountain with you guys. Hopefully we can push each other to many more championships in the future.

WDE and GC!

Here’s the thing about being on a mountain with pearl. Either he’s dirty and auburn vacates wins and gets probation or he leaves for a basketball school. The mountain for auburn fans is more like a cliff.

Well like the article says your are second best !! You must be so proud !! You would make a good UNCeat fan as well , they still claim their not dirty !!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT