ADVERTISEMENT

Hello again Cat Nation!

It’s a character form Seinfeld. Guess I’m an old at this point lol. Made a special avatar for the Cat board but this was the original:

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-12-22%2Bat%2B12.19.58%2BPM.png
I don’t remember this from Seinfeld at all.

I always get a chuckle out of his posts and how much it riles up a handful over here.

HST—if he doesn’t come back for medicine after last night, that’s pretty bush league. Own it my man your boys and the sweaty fat man were outclassed from the tip.

Our storied programs do battle once more on Saturday. College Gameday in attendance per usual for arguably the games best rivalry in recent years.

We just completely humiliated #11 S Carolina the other night. They’ll probably go into a tailspin after that beating but expecting a close one on Saturday. Know you guys got some ballers that can shoot/ score the shit out of it so should be fun. Anyway, no matter what hopefully our squads make a deep tourney run this year.

WDE and GC!
icegif-721.gif

Our storied programs do battle once more on Saturday. College Gameday in attendance per usual for arguably the games best rivalry in recent years.

We just completely humiliated #11 S Carolina the other night. They’ll probably go into a tailspin after that beating but expecting a close one on Saturday. Know you guys got some ballers that can shoot/ score the shit out of it so should be fun. Anyway, no matter what hopefully our squads make a deep tourney run this year.

WDE and GC!
Thank you. It felt really good to get a dub on the road vs. a fellow Blue Blood!

Dang, some of you guys are cruel. While he probably came here confident they would win and he wouldn't have to eat crow I'm not sure anything he said deserved some of the heat you guys were throwing at him.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Dang, some of you guys are cruel. While he probably came here confident they would win and he wouldn't have to eat crow I'm not sure anything he said deserved some of the heat you guys were throwing at him.
He’s a bitch man. Just trust me on that. I’ve seen it first hand. He comes here and acts one way, then dogs Kentucky fans, players, and coaches in very specific and disgusting ways elsewhere. All the while laughing about how he comes here and ****s with this board. He deserves it and more.

He’s a bitch man. Just trust me on that. I’ve seen it first hand. He comes here and acts one way, then dogs Kentucky fans, players, and coaches in very specific and disgusting ways elsewhere. All the while laughing about how he comes here and ****s with this board. He deserves it and more.
I thought there must be something I was missing.

This ^ 100%. He’s the biggest phony to ever post on a message board. I could go on and on but he’s not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT