ADVERTISEMENT

Rex Chapman tweet about Bam

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
And I felt personally attacked when you called me a bitch. It was all friendly banter to me before that, but in any event by gones be by gones. I'm sorry for my part in it as well.

Did we just become best friends?

rabin-clinton-arafat.jpg

I think we all knew that BAM was headed to the NBA even with him not hiring an agent yet. BAM is in the Top 20 or higher in most of the 2017 NBA Mock Drafts. It was just a matter of time before BAM makes it official and hires an agent. We all knew that Fox, Monk, and BAM were 98% gone with the season each had and how much all three improved by the end of the season. This should not surprise anyone that BAM will be gone and headed for the NBA. I didn't think Briscoe would hire an agent since he hasn't moved up the 2017 Draft Boards. I guess Briscoe thinks he will still be at the same position in the Mock Draft 2 years down the road when he is a senior at UK. So next year we have Hump back if he doesn't transfer with SKJ and Gabriel.

Going into last season, I think most of us would be elated to have SKJ, Gabriel, and Humphries as our returners.

I could care less about Rex....now the tweet from Big Blue Central about Bam signing with an agent??? Now that got my attention. Need REAL confirmation on this, IMO.

I don't think his feedback changes between now and late May. If he's okay with teetering the first round line (ala Ulis/Skal), I think it's clear he should go. He's going to be in the league next year regardless.

Reactions: Pluto is a Planet
Pretty tragic that a guy (Rex) who made millions in the NBA and has a firm place solidified with an entire state can’t sustain a life advantage based on those two aspects. It appears Rex has underachieved in life and feels it necessary to continue to try to leech off of BBN the wrong way.

Your post is exactly how I feel. Kinda shocked more people can't see that he's just using BBN to stay relevant for his own ego.

I loved watching Rex play but yes he is a jerk.I've met him many times and he can be hard to take.

This. Everyone else is just being outraged because that's what they do. 100% innocent tweet about a kid he enjoyed watching play. Everyone bashing Rex needs to get a life other than bashing people on the internet.

You obviously don't know Rex's track record of being a pr1ck to the fan base for a couple decades now. I could list several examples but they are public knowledge at this point. I could also list several personal examples as others on here can as well, but it wouldn't convince someone like you anyway. Your holier than thou attitude around here is played out. To be honest, I've actually never even read one single post of yours on here that hasn't rubbed me the wrong way.
Congrats, keep up the great work.

I don't think his feedback changes between now and late May. If he's okay with teetering the first round line (ala Ulis/Skal), I think it's clear he should go. He's going to be in the league next year regardless.

That I have no doubt but as far as making it 100% official, hiring an agent does so. It also opens the door for Bamba, should that be what he waiting for, to make his play (which is the most important part, IMO, of Bam hiring an agent).

I have never posted a single picture on Instagram, but we can make it personal if you want. I'm 33, married, and have 2 beautiful daughters. I have a 6 figure job at the corporate office of the largest for profit healthcare org in the world, I drive a 2014 Z71, and just built a new house in Nashville. I'm not rich, but I'm winning. What about you?
@jasonspear lives just down the road from me and can confirm this. TheTruCatsFan also knows my story. If you're wanting to measure up to someone, then you picked the wrong poster.

Also, most of my posts on this board came before the like functionality. I primarily post on the national board to avoid bitches like you, BRO
*I can confirm, but these dudes don't really know me around here anymore. You know where I post, when I have the time. There is a lot of muck to sort through otb.

Reactions: jarms24
This. Everyone else is just being outraged because that's what they do. 100% innocent tweet about a kid he enjoyed watching play. Everyone bashing Rex needs to get a life other than bashing people on the internet.
I BELIEVE BASHING PEOPLE IS ALL OVER HALF OF THE POSTER'S DO ON THIS SITE! i was a paying member for almost 10 year's, and I got bashed so much, I thought I would save money , and just read and post here! NOT ANY DIFFERENT, EXCEPT PREMIUM ARTICLE'S !!! :ear::ear:

Rex was a dick in high school, while at UK and the tradition continues.
Yeah, I know people make mistakes. But, some people are just dicks and never change.

Reactions: Cindog28
The people who think Rex's tweet cost us a title are a special kind of stupid. Derek and Dom were asked about it earlier in the week on KSR. They had no clue. 3 years later was the first time Dom had heard about it.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
He was on Oxycotin..Pople do crazy things to support their habit ..I'll give him one pass
I think he already exceeded his passes when he claimed he was the victim of racism by the BBN while driving around in his "I-Rex Camero".

I used to be a HUGE Rex Chapman fan, but now that I'm older I wish he would just shut the hell up and sail off into the sunset. His time is PAST OVER and he's probably remarking about players who have NO CLUE who he is. Just hanging on to whatever he THINKS he still has at UK. #ByeFelicia

This is just one persons opinion but I say if you have any regard for Rex Chapman you must not know him or anything about him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT