ADVERTISEMENT

Rex Chapman getting lit up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know... It's hard to stomach working in the mainstream media, but bear with me"

Couldn't wait 30 seconds before the buzzwords. I can't listen to that nonsense.
Exactly. Dude tipped his hand immediately, which I appreciated since it allowed me to turn off knowing he’s viewpoint would be heavily skewed. No thanks.

Seattle is a super shithole now. Do you still live there?
Couldn't believe the filth and homelessness when I was there for meetings.

Downtown was like a ghost town.

I don't, and never did. I avoid Seattle if at all possible. But if you say Seattle, people know where you're talking about. Nobody gives a crap about where Tacoma is.

Reactions: UK till Death
When I read the thread title I was sad because I thought Rex was back on the drugs again. Glad to know it’s just some idiot on the internet.

Reactions: ganner918
My issues with Rex have nothing to do with politics, I have no problem with liberal beliefs. But I just happen to have known him to be an attention-whoring phony going all the way back to his UK days.

Even his UK fan-ship seems faked for personal gain. For decades after he left, he acted like he wanted nothing to do with the state of Ky or UK. Never came back, badmouthed us to the media, made it sound like UK was full of racists, etc. It wasn’t until after he got fired from multiple jobs and his life out West collapsed …thus having nowhere else to turn …that he started acting like a UK guy again, and at first just to sell cheap merchandise online to the BBN.

He does seem to have carved out a nice second act for himself as a social media/twitter personality, but he’ll always seem like a phony to me.

Last edited:
My issues with Rex have nothing to do with politics, I have no problem with liberal beliefs. But I just happen to have known him to be an insufferable attention-whoring phony going all the way back to his UK days.

Even his UK fan-ship is faked for personal gain. For decades after he left, he acted like he wanted absolutely nothing to do with the state of Ky or UK. Never came back, badmouthed us to the media, made it sound like UK was full of racists, etc. It wasn’t until he got fired from multiple jobs and his life out West collapsed …thus having nowhere else to turn …that he started acting like a UK guy again, first just to sell cheap merchandise online to the BBN.

He does seem to have carved out a nice second act for himself as a social media/twitter personality, but he’ll always seem like a phony to me.
You have the wrong impression

the irony of some dude, who nobody knows, making an internet video complaining about someone else using the internet. i'm sure his "unbiased" views are always spot on.

YOu obviously are ignorant about Chapman's tweets and sayings or you are aware are not honest enough to admit he's just as this guy as this guy describes

I don't care about his tweets. I don't care what this turd burglar thinks about Chapman's tweets. I've got better things to do than listen to that nonsense. Life is good, I'm not trying to get mad about it.

Don't know who this guy is but, he absolutely nailed it on Chapman and his comments about "wokeism" in the media are spot on. There is no bigger douche in sports media (if that is even a real thing) than Chapman.
And his comments about ESG scores are a very real thing. If you haven't heard about it before, you might want to look into it. Here's a hint...banks making lending decisions based on your ESG score is not a future to look forward to.

Reactions: shano and dezyDeco
I laughed.
BTW, he needs to pronounce Bellermine as "Bellermun"...not "Bellermean".
And thumbs up because he talked about ALIENS! You have to love that! 👽👽👽

Because I liked Rex so much (he was actually a tad before my time but remember him as a pro) I separate the player and the person. I legit think of them as separate entities. That way I can still keep his memorabilia on my walls.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Seattle is a super shithole now. Do you still live there?
Couldn't believe the filth and homelessness when I was there for meetings.

Downtown was like a ghost town.
That’s every major leftist city in America. When you allow a bunch of crybabies to literally section off a piece of downtown to create some utopia(which was actually some messed up cluster of violence and filth.) what can you expect. Facts<feelings.

You perfectly described Rex. He's one of the worst people in the basketball world. Completely garbage person.

I described everybody that wallows in that world. All are equally awful and are intent on dragging everybody else into the sewers with them.

I described everybody that wallows in that world. All are equally awful and are intent on dragging everybody else into the sewers with them.

Im not a partisan but as a believer in the constitution who’s anti war and in favor of freedom and civil liberties, the sides are not equal. When one openly advocates to tear the system down by any means necessary yes, one is worse than the other. The real dream world is the one where someone believes it’s a 50/50 game. More like 70/30 in terms of awfulness.

Reactions: csrupp and Fox2monk
Guess what? We'll all still watch the tournament and not reflect back on the opinion of this asshat. Because when the games tip, I wont give a crap about Rex Chapman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT