ADVERTISEMENT

Rest of the Season Prediction

If it is the UK team version that shows up like the last 2 weeks.
It definitely will be a huge uphill battle and fans will surely start to get deflated and disappointed even more than we already are.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Not sure I understand this reply — you don’t think we should care what our record is?
I'm in a bad frame of mind after investing a ton into this team . I get all wrapped up and invested and get gut punched and feel like just tossing in the towel . I took off work early yesterday .. lost some hours off my time cards to be there early , I took 2 kids and a family member who never attended a game before .. from Ohio , the Kids are Buckeye fans but I'm trying to turn them into Cat fans ... and we play like chumps .. we have 13 or 14 penalties and look like dog crap , after looking like dog crap the previous week . To fight traffic and get home at 1 in the morning . I'm ready to throw in the towel .. and I dont need any " Oh the team needs you BS" -- the teams these days are more worried about getting paid than getting W's .

I'm in a bad frame of mind after investing a ton into this team . I get all wrapped up and invested and get gut punched and feel like just tossing in the towel . I took off work early yesterday .. lost some hours off my time cards to be there early , I took 2 kids and a family member who never attended a game before .. from Ohio , the Kids are Buckeye fans but I'm trying to turn them into Cat fans ... and we play like chumps .. we have 13 or 14 penalties and look like dog crap , after looking like dog crap the previous week . To fight traffic and get home at 1 in the morning . I'm ready to throw in the towel .. and I dont need any " Oh the team needs you BS" -- the teams these days are more worried about getting paid than getting W's .
I feel you. I spent nearly $1,000 on tickets, hotel room etc for the family this weekend. My almost 9 year old son (who loves Kentucky football more than any kid should — but I love it) has now attended 2 games at commonwealth stadium:

Last years absolute disaster against Vanderbilt, and last night. Poor kid. I found myself apologizing to him last night just for being a damn Kentucky fan.

I feel you. I spent nearly $1,000 on tickets, hotel room etc for the family this weekend. My almost 9 year old son (who loves Kentucky football more than any kid should — but I love it) has now attended 2 games at commonwealth stadium.

Last years absolute disaster against Vanderbilt, and last night. Poor kid. I found myself apologizing to him last night just for being a damn Kentucky fan.
Yeah as we were walking out of the stadium my nephew says " and thats why we are Buckeye fans " to the boys . and I loathe all things Tosu .

I feel you. I spent nearly $1,000 on tickets, hotel room etc for the family this weekend. My almost 9 year old son (who loves Kentucky football more than any kid should — but I love it) has now attended 2 games at commonwealth stadium:

If it wouldnt piss off our tailgate crew .. and my wife .. I'd give you my remaining tickets for the rest of this season . its over .

If it is the UK team version that shows up like the last 2 weeks.
It definitely will be a huge uphill battle and fans will surely start to get deflated and disappointed even more than we already are.
No one at UK gives one hot sh#t about the fans. Grow up or wake up.

The worst thing Stoops ever did was post those 10 win seasons (against historically easy schedules, BTW.) That set expectations with the delusional fan base soaring. This will always be a middling SEC team, capable
of beating or losing to other middling P5 teams on any given day. UK will never be a jefe.

All road games except UT and Bama...

Hopefully I'm wrong but 6-6. That's pitiful after a 5-1 start. Last night was a BAD home loss after the beat down in Athens.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I’m curious to know how stoops’ comment about ponying up for better players resonated in the locker room. This is the most undisciplined team I’ve seen in quite some time. Not sure what has happened to key and brown and leary just doesn’t seem like a good fit for what this team needs. His numbers would look better if not for the drops but even then the numbers would still not be there. Winning another game is going to be a tall task for this team. We have only played one good game for the year and even the Florida game had its moments of let down while the other games were led by nothing but let downs with moments of good play. Don’t see this script getting flipped.

All road games except UT and Bama...

Hopefully I'm wrong but 6-6. That's pitiful after a 5-1 start. Last night was a BAD home loss after the beat down in Athens.

I think the start was smoke and mirrors. 5 wins over bad teams (and didn’t look very good in a couple of those) then taken behind the woodshed by a UGA team that hasn’t exactly been dominant. It was easy to see this coming.

I’ll go with 7-5 and kinda feel like a sunshine pumper in making this prediction.The optimist in me believes we can win 2 out of 3 between State, USC, and UofL.

Losing out to finish the season wouldn’t shock me, but would certainly be extremely disappointing.

TRyCJo8.png

7-5 at best is what I see - however based on the last two games it's very unlikely.

I don't believe we will go winless the rest of the season - even 6-6 Stoops may never recover from that.

Reactions: kywildcat41086

It is not you the needs to apologize to your son for being a Kentucky fan.

CMS and some of these players should apologize for their selfish play and poor sportsmanship.

Losing only magnifies the problems with this team.

If CMS can't figure out how to get the team back on track during this bye week, we will not win another game.

5-7.

No one at UK gives one hot sh#t about the fans. Grow up or wake up.
I’m probably old enough to be your dad so I am grown up and l am probably more awake than 90%.
Military will tend to make you aware, honest and see things before most.

But I understand your disrespectful frustration in your reply to me.

Without fans cash flow decreases and to be honest donations, NIL and so on also comes from fans.

Reactions: calismyhero
Think we stumble into another victory somewhere to hit the trusty bowl game eligibility mark that this program seems to use as the end-all, be-all metric for success.

Feels like we’ve already seen the very best we will ever get out of a Stoops program with the 10 win seasons (which were quite fun, don’t get me wrong). He has too many deficiencies in crucial areas like time management, discipline / team leadership, special teams, etc to ever see us eclipse those seasons and suspect we will regress back to something more like 6-6 perpetually at this point with the SEC getting no easier next year.

This probably UK's year last chance to go 7-5 with addition of Texas and OU. If/when Conference goes to 9 game conference schedule that means hopefully win 3 OOC games and be lucky to go 3-6 in Conference. UK at best be 6-6 team every year

Reactions: K86
2 wins... Am even gonna' call my golf shot before the swing: Ms St and UL

3 more for 8-4 would be pleasantly surprising, ... 5 - 7 would be surprising, unpleasant, but understandable.

With Stoops we have come out of the bye week worse than we went into it. If that happens this year…wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT