ADVERTISEMENT

Refs gift Kansas again

Sarcastic Boy Meets World GIF

I think it hurts KU in the tournament. They get calls like that on the road in the Big 12 too. As a team, it's gotta be hard to be that protected and not fold the first time adversity hits in the big dance when you won't get those egregious calls

Happens more often than we realize. Kansas' gets a higher seed due to avoiding what would have been 2-3 losses every year.. and then when they aren't getting the calls in the tournament, they flame out.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
It’s absolutely disgusting what goes on in Allen Fieldhouse. Unfortunately, nothing is going to be done about it. They’ve been blatantly cheating there for years and years.

Kansas gets call home and away in the BIG 12. It's a dogfight to win on the road in the SEC against anyone regardless of team. That's why we were ranked 6th and dogs to an unranked team today. Kansas gets a home whistle everywhere they play.
I wouldn't mind the tough whistle away if we got it at home. We don't even get it in Rupp though so it's just a double whammy.

I truly cannot stand anything KU related. Their fans, players, coaches….all are classless pieces of shit. Expect one, I have a brother in law who is a really nice guy who somehow happened to become a fan.

We have been screwed over numerous times in recent years. What happened tonight there is nothing different than what happens on a yearly basis. The only thing that surpasses the bailouts they get from the refs are the ones they get from law enforcement in Lawrence.

There was contact. Was it flagrant? Hell no. No more flagrant than the push off at the other end.

Whatever. At this point all you can do is laugh.

On FanDuel picking conf reg season champs....
UK
UNC
Kansas
UConn
Purdue
Pays 388$/1
Pretty good chance of happening as well

Reactions: BigKari
I thought it was suspicious at least, but I tend to follow the opposing coaches lead in tempering my outrage.
Dixon didn't argue the call at all.

I felt it was a poorly officiated game all around. Travels and 'hooks'.

I didn't realize that the Big 12 is now the Big 14. So what they always preached for years they have the best conference because every team plays each other twice is now out the window. Now I have to go look up if Kansas has to play at Houston this year.

They play Houston twice good. Last game of the year at Houston.

On FanDuel picking conf reg season champs....
UK
UNC
Kansas
UConn
Purdue
Pays 388$/1
Pretty good chance of happening as well
Man I like the looks of that. I went in for $10 and 50% parlay boost for a $2400 payout.

For the life of me I can't understand why Kansas gets such favorable treatment when they've surely been hated just as long as we have, and they are the gold standard of cheating.

I mean maybe they don't get that treatment when at the end of the day they have less championships than UConn, ESPN's favorite. And before you bring up Duke look at where ESPN is headquartered.

But if we had their whistle we'd have surpassed UCLA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT