ADVERTISEMENT

Reed Sheppard Fantasy Camp

At an absolute minimum someone needed to look at this sales pitch and change the wording significantly.

He had his chance to live out his "College Basketball Dreams of Competing for a Championship" in March, and he played like a scared 12-year-old against a team that was lucky to even be in the tournament.

I don't blame Reed at all for grabbing the life-changing money and going into the NBA draft. But by doing so he sealed his legacy as a college player. That will always be choking as badly as any Kentucky player in history against Oakland, then walking away without making it right.
Truth

Who is gonna tell these raftards that this camp wasn’t meant for them? It’s meant for wealthy guys who are hoopers participate in the camps. Again, these dudes are just entertainment for you frauds, now you’re mad because he realizes this and charges for him being your entertainment. None of you goofs give a damn about any of these players outside of their ability to entertain you. That’s why it’s so easy for y’all to trash 18/19 year olds when they’re struggling.

I know I know, troll this yada yada yada. The truth hurts.
This seems unfriendly. I don't know.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You have to be 30 and older to play in this tournament.

The Reed Sheppard Experience was awesome for my kids. It was just $200 a kid, got to shoot at Rupp and do drills for an hour and a half, photo opp with Reed, an autographed Kentucky Sheppard jersey, listen to a Q&A with Jeff Sheppard (he too signed my kids' jerseys).

That was worth it alone to see your kids shoot at Rupp. But $2,500 for this? How many people are signing up for this? No way it has the turnout that it did for the kids.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Crap. I had a good gif for the troll's post before it got deleted.

you%27re-mad-at-you%27re-father-not-me.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT