ADVERTISEMENT

Reed is on an unofficial visit at UK.

A future look at Rafters if he happened to commit during his visit

nipples.gif

I’m assuming he’s suggesting Reed can shoot as good as Herro, which imo he can’t. Not the same player at all.
Lol and? I wouldn’t be so sure he won’t be able to in another couple years. He’s only 16 years old. Even if not, he’ll be a solid player here. Possesses an incredible basketball IQ and has all the intangibles of a good, heady player.

Lol and?
Cowtown comes in with his excitement about Cal recruiting a Ky boy. Only for the Ky boy to get benched cause he’s not that great. Then we get to hear your Cal benching hometown hero to play his one and dones narrative. No really, I do hope we land him and he does great here. Just my opinion from watching him play, he doesn’t score like Herro but he creates for his teammates more than for himself.
🤔

Lol and?
Cowtown comes in with his excitement about Cal recruiting a Ky boy. Only for the Ky boy to get benched cause he’s not that great. Then we get to hear your Cal benching hometown hero to play his one and dones narrative. No really, I do hope we land him and he does great here. Just my opinion from watching him play, he doesn’t score like Herro but he creates for his teammates more than for himself.

Some of you are just straight weirdos. Wow, a legacy player wanted by the legacy school! And fans that want the legacy recruit at the legacy school. And there’s more news! People want a hometown kid to play and do well!!!

What the living f*** is going on with some of you that you feel the need to use this situation as a slight against people. Friggin weirdo sht.

Man I miss the days of regular, sane, people of common sense. How about shut up? Nobody cares that you don’t like things as common as apple pie. Nobody thinks you’re witty, smart, or intellectual. Nobody cares that you think sentimental things are laughable. There’s nothing cool about you and every time I read your nonsense I just think what a damn stupidity.

Don’t quote me I won’t read it. Your type (and there’s a few of you) remind me of a guy laughing at the fireman because he can’t get inside your burning house fast enough.

Some of you are just straight weirdos. Wow, a legacy player wanted by the legacy school! And fans that want the legacy recruit at the legacy school. And there’s more news! People want a hometown kid to play and do well!!!

What the living f*** is going on with some of you that you feel the need to use this situation as a slight against people. Friggin weirdo sht.

Man I miss the days of regular, sane, people of common sense. How about shut up? Nobody cares that you don’t like things as common as apple pie. Nobody thinks you’re witty, smart, or intellectual. Nobody cares that you think sentimental things are laughable. There’s nothing cool about you and every time I read your nonsense I just think what a damn stupidity.

Don’t quote me I won’t read it. Your type (and there’s a few of you) remind me of a guy laughing at the fireman because he can’t get inside your burning house fast enough.
There are some fools on here that just play games . The person you are replying too is one of the worst.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT