ADVERTISEMENT

Reed declares

I wish him the best. This was always the decision and now it's time to move on (for him and us).

Remember the ones on here that were telling us Reed was coming back when it was the most obvious thing in the world he was going to the draft(joking by the way) it’s not meant to be serious, just joking. The human prick had to quote this and remind everybody of when I was wrong, since that’s his only attribute he has.

Last edited:
It was nice to dream and have his story be a Segway into better days but we cannot blame him one bit. It is the responsible decision for him personally. Good luck young man. We’ll always follow embrace and cheer you on your journey!

Thanks for everything, hate to see you go but I understand, I’m pulling for you. Good luck. GO BIG BLUE!

The best reed I am glad he went ahead and declared we need recruits com on down

Good luck Reed and thanks for giving us some highlights last season. He made the right decision for him and that's all that matters.

Fuuuuuuuudge....only I didn't say fudge
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Remember the ones on here that were telling us Reed was coming back when it was the most obvious thing in the world he was going to the draft
Kind of like the most obvious thing that we'd make the tournament last year?? lol

You apparently have no shame at all to post this when you posted that we wouldn't make the tournament last year and then guaranteed it when pressed. What a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT