ADVERTISEMENT

Reddish

RickyAllen19

Freshman
Apr 15, 2016
Somewhere
Just had an in home visit with Calipari and Barbee yesterday. I don't really follow '18 recruiting, but what do you think about him?

I've heard comparisons to Jayson Tatum, just maybe not quite as polished. But he'd be a great early get.

Reactions: RickyAllen19
I know the '17 class is very weak, so how does '18 class compare to this year's class?

I wouldn't say the '17 class is weak there's just some really elite guys (maybe 7-8), then the next 30-35 will all have to show a lot of improvement to be OAD.

I wouldn't say the '17 class is weak there's just some really elite guys (maybe 7-8), then the next 30-35 will all have to show a lot of improvement to be OAD.
The '17 class is also more of a Forward/Center heavy class. Not as many elite wings or guards.

Reactions: spotter34
I've heard comparisons to Jayson Tatum, just maybe not quite as polished. But he'd be a great early get.

Nice mixtape. First one I can remember in a long time that didn't have a single dunk by the player being highlighted. Looks like a well rounded player. He is able to hit the 3, pass, bring the ball up the court on a fast break, and drive the lane and finish with contact.

Reactions: spotter34
Isn't Bamba up that way too? Since he's back home from the Hoop Summit, kind of surprised there is no news about visits. Of course Jordan Brand Game is Friday. Not sure when the the players will report for that game.

Isn't Bamba up that way too? Since he's back home from the Hoop Summit, kind of surprised there is no news about visits. Of course Jordan Brand Game is Friday. Not sure when the the players will report for that game.

Same school! Reddish got overshadowed a little this year (not by the college hoops guys, just by the local media) by Bamba but he will be the star next year at Westtown and the #1 player in the Philly area.

Hey, this kid is out my way.

UK is really in on him.

Have been for a while.

The kid will go to a blueblood. UK or Duke is the biggest buzz.

UK will get 2-3 top 10 in 2018 I am thinking.
Where are you from?

Love reddish, but give me Zion. Zion is Julius randle type player, He's a bull in a china shop

Just had an in home visit with Calipari and Barbee yesterday. I don't really follow '18 recruiting, but what do you think about him?

I saw Reddish play on tv last year and thought he was best player on the team and he had a top ten guy on his team and the opposing team did as well. 6-6 or 6-7 with a nice build but quick enough to play SF. Best part about his game was passing. He had such court awareness. And he is a scorer too... can score in a lot of ways. I havent seen ranking but he is a top 10 guy in his class and maybe top 5.

Nice mixtape. First one I can remember in a long time that didn't have a single dunk by the player being highlighted. Looks like a well rounded player. He is able to hit the 3, pass, bring the ball up the court on a fast break, and drive the lane and finish with contact.

THIS!

UConn is a player in his recruitment. Kid is a stud. I've heard Duke is the team to beat in his recruitment.

He is one of our top priorities in that class. Have no idea as to where we stand with him.We really like Zion but do not think he will leave SC

UConn is a player in his recruitment. Kid is a stud. I've heard Duke is the team to beat in his recruitment.

We’ll see.

Coach K would be 72 at the end of Reddish’s freshman season, and K’s recent trend with five star players (Thornton, Bolden, Jeter, Giles), leaves a lot to be desired. Meanwhile, things like Booker netting 70 keep happening for Cal’s former players. Just saying that the world can change dramatically between right now and when Reddish picks a school.

Reactions: Pluto is a Planet
Duke was the team to beat for every kid in '17 too and they're looking at Carter, Trent and a hail mary on Duval. Let it play out.

it is interesting that coachX11 mentioned an early 18 commitment. i have heard that rumbling from a couple of other places, but no names. at this stage cal does not have a very big net cast for the 2018 recrutis so if we get a guy early....its got to be a big name.

If in the 2018 class UK ended up with Bagley, Langford, and one of Williamson/Reddish, coupled with several returning players from next years group, then holy moly you got something special.

Still think Duke leads just slightly but wouldn't be surprised to see him land at any of the other schools. Long way to go, but I would put it as:

1) Duke the favorite
2) UK & UConn just below
3) Nova has homecourt advantage but is on the bottom of the pack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT