ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bolden. Evan Daniels says it's 50/50

If a few posters say they trust a guys source, you can pretty much agree with them, as people are QUICK to call out someone for something they said 12 years ago about their source on here.

Reactions: ganner918
gulies has two bad knees, Tatum is small forward\powerforward, Amile isn't a center, Allen and kennard are guards, and they don't have a low post center or any decent power player atleast like Uk has in Bam . Isaac Hump would play over Jeter lol.
If we dont get him, hopefully he will surprise the world and go to TCU

I cant believe y'all are saying we'd be ok without him. Some of y'all said the same BS about Murray last year. We'd be OK without him. Yeah. How would we have looked this year without Murray? Its a similar situation. We thought Murray was the missing link because we thought Skal was AD 2.0. Well Bolden is the missing link. We have to have a true low post scorer if we want to be that 800lb gorilla, alpha male like we were in 14-15. We have to get Bolden and we will.

WHEN we get Bolden, and WHEN Briscoe and Lee return. Man its f'ing over. I mean straight up. Every other team may as well go ahead and bend over the day this inevitably happens. Marques freaking Bolden baby!!!!!!!! An upper middle class man's Jahlil Okafor!!!!!!!

WHEN we get Bolden, and WHEN Briscoe and Lee return. Man its f'ing over. I mean straight up. Every other team may as well go ahead and bend over.

You haven't learned from 2010 or 2015? Just because we might be loaded, that doesn't guarantee you anything. Way too many things can and do go wrong. Same applies to those who think if Duke gets him and Allen returns, they will be unstoppable. Most seasons probably end with the best team not winning it.

Think this is a long way from being over and there will surely be ups and downs as we go forward.

One day it will be Duke, the next day it will be UK. It's just the way it is sometimes

People want to bash certain posters or bloggers for going up and down or changing their picks but that's just the way recruiting is these days. One may hear that he has decided on Duke, so he lets everyone here know. Then a week later, things have changed and now he has decided on UK. It doesn't make that person wrong because that info was legit and true at the time. But things change with these kids all the time. The ones who bash people because they post different info or because they change picks just are ignorant to the recruiting process. Period. I just hope we are the ones left standing at the end.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
WHEN we get Bolden, and WHEN Briscoe and Lee return. Man its f'ing over. I mean straight up. Every other team may as well go ahead and bend over the day this inevitably happens. Marques freaking Bolden baby!!!!!!!! An upper middle class man's Jahlil Okafor!!!!!!!
Hold on a second cowboy. I do believe you emphatically stated Ulis is coming back. Even started a thread on it. Why aren't you including Ulis in your above proclamation??

Thought u thought Ulis was coming back?

People say we will be alright if we don't get Bolden and they may be right. But I think he is the type of player that can be the difference between being a Top 10 team and a #1 team.

Besides, if he goes to Duke they are likely the favorites to win it all next season, instead of Kentucky. Hopefully he will be a Cat.

The same ones that told him Wiggins to UK. I don't have the confidence in Z that I used to.

Really? That's the example you use? Nobody is perfect in this game and a lot of kids put out misdirection. The fact is that Z has been right ALOT more than he has been wrong. That's about as good as you can ask for in this business. If you can't see that than you're ignorant to the recruiting game also. You can add that to the list of other things.

And Jab, why are you liking this post? You have no idea the record that Z has around here, you just joined like yesterday. Come on, now. You're heading in the wrong direction if you start liking his posts. Trust me on this one. Just about as bad as CUTS NETS. Don't go to the dark side buddy, come back to the light.

Reactions: Stonewall12
One day they say he going to duke, then he was going to Ky, now no body knows, I don't thank anyone knew from the begining, sounds like Bolden does not even know..

The same ones that told him Wiggins to UK. I don't have the confidence in Z that I used to.
You sir have no clue about anything recruiting related. Like I said before find me someone that can accurately predict 100% where a KID is going to pick everytime and I will buy everyone on this site a 10 year prescription to the HOB. Murray and Wiggins 2 I missed on for sure like 98% other people.

Last edited:
If you've paid attention to what's going on this week, you've got all the UK recruits pressuring Bolden to UK, jokingly threatening to break his kneecaps if he doesn't. Meanwhile the Duke recruits are pretty quiet about it.

Also this week, lots of rumors the kid is going to Duke. Forget all the subterfuge and nonexistent disinformation campaigns, what does that tell you?

As of this week, the kid is leaning hard to Duke and has told people that. Could that change next week? Maybe, maybe not. No one knows for sure but Marques. As weve seen before, he could change his mind as he's sitting in front of the mike ready to grab a hat.

Coach K is feeding him his typical recruiting lies. Hopefully he starts crying about how great it'd be for him to be a Dookie and it tilts the seesaw in our favor. Bolden wants to be a OAD, but in K's system he'll be a FAD. At least at UK he'll have the chance to get to the league after one season, at dook, he'll be there a minimum of 3 years, if not 4.

Obviously I would love to have the kid, but he is not going to make or brake our season. If he picks the right team UK then great, if he picks Puke then he can watch Grayson Allen, flop throw his head back and drive to the basket out of control and expect the whistle to be blown long before he hits the ground. He will just need to learn to stay out of his way, and hope getting rebounds and a few put backs a game is enough for him !!

If you've paid attention to what's going on this week, you've got all the UK recruits pressuring Bolden to UK, jokingly threatening to break his kneecaps if he doesn't. Meanwhile the Duke recruits are pretty quiet about it.

Also this week, lots of rumors the kid is going to Duke. Forget all the subterfuge and nonexistent disinformation campaigns, what does that tell you?.

I've been wondering the same........

Boldens mom is not totally against Kentucky. She just likes duke more.
duke guys aren't quiet they just don't have uk media guys asking them tons of questions about it like they have been the 4 uk commits. that is not a sign of nothing imo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT