ADVERTISEMENT

Rajon Rondo’s son is quite impressive

Lil’ Rondo hit one three in that 47-second clip, which is only 27 fewer than Daddy hit in his entire UK career.

I kid. I’m a big Rondo fan.

He's in good hands. I know I'm stating the obvious but Rondo was a magician with the ball and the more you see him away, the more you realize how fun it can be to watch someone facilitate like that. My pops is a notorious hater and he glowed about rondo and yelled whenever he came out of games.

you can't tell anything from the 5th grade. he's good, but who the hell knows how he ends up.
Right?

He looks super solid and I do think those Rondo genes will give him a leg up.

All the same, how many of us remember when Damon Harge was gonna be the next coming of Superman if we could only hold on ten years....except ten years later he was 5’10” and just okay and two weeks ago he went undrafted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike-D
Kid is in 5th grade and would absolutely work me right now.

Sure you can. Kid has high level potential.
So did seventh woods. Hope the kid blows up to be a stud but Mike his right, 5th grade way too early to know how a good a kid will end up being. A lot is gonna happen in the next 7 years.

Reactions: UK90
So did seventh woods. Hope the kid blows up to be a stud but Mike his right, 5th grade way too early to know how a good a kid will end up being. A lot is gonna happen in the next 7 years.
Yeah and seventh woods ended up playing for unc so that contradicts your point. I think everyone understands plenty of things can happen but I also think many folks are discerning enough to see the Rajons boy is clearly advanced in his skillset.

It takes an overtly negative mindset to come into a thread like this to tell everyone they are wrong about saying positive things about thos kids game. The type of people who dont like seeing others succeed in life say things like that.

Yeah and seventh woods ended up playing for unc so that contradicts your point. I think everyone understands plenty of things can happen but I also think many folks are discerning enough to see the Rajons boy is clearly advanced in his skillset.
Doesn’t contradict anything. He averaged less than 3 points/game in his career at UNC and he was labeled a phenom in his early years as well as his game was off the charts as well at an early age.

Reactions: Mike-D and UK90
It takes an overtly negative mindset to come into a thread like this to tell everyone they are wrong about saying positive things about thos kids game. The type of people who dont like seeing others succeed in life say things like that.
Good lord Nancy, no one is dogging the kid, he’s a great talent for a kid but he’s still a kid. As I stated earlier I hope he grows up to be a stud but there are a lot of 5th graders who are well advanced whose games plateau. It’s not dogging, it’s reality.

Rondo might’ve been the quickest PG I’ve ever seen play in high school. Good genes to have

Translation: "if I don't agree with somebody, they are debbie downers."
Guessing we should get a GM on the phone and let them know about the next can’t miss target. No reasonable responses allowed here apparently just gotta agree with the premise of the thread or get labeled. I am a lil Debbie downer so maybe they are correct 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
Speaking of Rajon, still remember the night Oak Hill came to North Laurel to play in Rajon's Senior year. The poor kid on him that night must still at times wake up in a cold sweat from the nightmare he was having trying to defend him and him defending him.. The play I will always remember was the player attempted a shot, Rondo block the shot well actually caught the shot in Mid air with one hand and slam dunked on the other end.

Is he a lefty? Also seems to have a beefier frame than his dad, not saying the kid’s fat. Looks like he has a frame to add muscle on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT