ADVERTISEMENT

Question for those of you who live in Lexington

Jan 24, 2017
How is the construction to Rupp Areana and the convention center coming? My wife wants to drive fron Sellersburg Indiana to take a look. Would we see anything new if we took the trip? We haven't been to Lexington since the last home football game.

How is the construction to Rupp Areana and the convention center coming? My wife wants to drive fron Sellersburg Indiana to take a look. Would we see anything new if we took the trip? We haven't been to Lexington since the last home football game.
It’s blocked High street something awful

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Just drove by it yesterday. Look up what the OK City bombing building looked like and it's identical. No exaggeration.

What is that building going to be across from Rupp on the High Street side?

Will the parking lot across the street from Rupp still be there? I don’t get to go to games very often but it seems like I’ve never had trouble getting a good parking spot, unlike attending football games.

yep, it's still not worth a trip. Total demolition mess down there. Unless you just want to see what the old Civic Center looks like as a pile of rebar and concrete.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT