ADVERTISEMENT

A Final Four of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisville & Indiana, who are you pulling for & who are you pulling for the least?

I would not watch to give the TV ratings and would not care and would already be looking for next season.

Too many people here clearly underestimating how hard UK fans will be ripped publicly if Arkansas ends up being good or god forbid made it to the Final 4.

I already have Arkansas on a level of hate that I only keep Duke at.

F Cal, hope he dies on the hill that he refused to get of off at Kentucky.

very easy for me, the order of who I would pull for to who I could never pull for:

Arkansas (I always pull for SEC teams)
Indiana (They have been irrelevant for years)
Kansas (I dont know a single Kansas fan)
Louisville (I have to interact with this fanbase on a daily basis)

Pull for …. Absolutely none

Least pull … Prob Kansas. They are closest to us in terms of success & championship pedigree. Despise IU but they are irrelevant. UL is our rival but I don’t know a single UL fan so I don’t hear all that ****. Arkansas irrelevant as well. Kinda a rival. Really doesn’t matter either way. They are moot as far as I’m concerned when compared to us.

Easiest choice of all-time. You root for Arkansas the most and you root for Indiana the least. In 75 years no one will care about the Cal crap. People will compare titles. Indiana already has five titles. Arkansas has only one.

images

This if that was the final 4

The 2nd question. Who are you pulling for the least. My answer would be Indiana. There's not a miserable, jealous fan base in all of college basketball that deserves to see their team wallow in mediocrity as much as the Indiana fans deserve. 30+ years of crappy basketball, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base.
Whatta bout my Boogs we’re there after all those clowns

Those saying IU should go live there a while and ask them about UK. Most horrid fans you’ll ever meet.
Kansas- I just puked some.
UL-they are Only above Arkansas for a few years.
Arkansas don’t want to hear cowl crap for years how we made a mistake.
IU- program needs burnt to the ground and disposed of.
100% about IU!

Lived in Indy for 4 years and they are the nastiest most delusional fan base on part with Tennessee.

Never ever want them to win anything ever again.

Reactions: 65pacecar
Anyone rooting for Arkansas probably doesn’t have a twitter (X) account. Some of their fans have been nasty to UK fans on there
Trust me, I do. But out of all those it's who I'd pull for. I mean Arky vs KU. Are you really pulling for Kansas?

I mean, I don’t think I’d even watch these games. But in terms of “which champion would offend me the least”.

1. Arkansas. They’re not irrelevant but they’re easily the least historically relevant of these choices.

2. Indiana. I’m 34 and Indiana has been relevant almost zero years in my life.

3. Louisville. They can chirp, whatever. We still own them and one NCAAT won’t change that.

3. Kansas. A fifth title for Kansas combined with them retaking the wins lead (which I’m assuming happens because of this) and their recent regular/postseason success probably starts up a conversation about if they’re a better program than Kentucky. I don’t want to listen to any form of that conversation.

The 2nd question. Who are you pulling for the least. My answer would be Indiana. There's not a miserable, jealous fan base in all of college basketball that deserves to see their team wallow in mediocrity as much as the Indiana fans deserve. 30+ years of crappy basketball, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base.
In order of puking the least:
1. Ark
2. IU
3. KU
4. UL

my answer is that God decides the end of all, the Trumpet sounds and the earth is no more so the FF isn't played. They all lose....

Scratch Arky. The refs/NCAA will NEVER let Cal win another championship. Sad. 😄😄😄
I believe this too. He should have left the SEC if he wanted to keep coaching. The refs hate him. Then he only hs to fight the NCAA hating him.

Kansas is the only real threat in that quartet, so I'd take any of those other options over them. The other three are obsolete.

Probably cheering for Kansas. I don’t like them, but historically my level of disdain has been less than UNC, Duke, Louisville and IU.

I don’t want Cal to win again anytime soon….but if we win a championship in the next few years? Sure, I might cheer for Arkansas. Because it would put to rest he was needed to be the UK coach for us to win. Which most of our fanbase I think understands is folly...but I truly believe Cal thinks he is bigger than UK. Which is laughable when you look at his resume. 1 championship with all those superstars. That’s all you got, man.

Reactions: CGblue
I hate those teams in this order:

1. Louisville
2. Indiana
3. Kansas
4. Arkansas

So I guess if I had to I’m cheering for Arkansas.

I believe this too. He should have left the SEC if he wanted to keep coaching. The refs hate him. Then he only hs to fight the NCAA hating him.
Didn't it get revealed a while back that Shows has always been a Hog fan? I may be wrong..

Didn't it get revealed a while back that Shows has always been a Hog fan? I may be wrong..
Talk about your conflict of interest. My favorite team or the guy I hate worse than my ex wife? What will Mr Shows Do ???

Reactions: CGblue
Zero reason for any true UK fan to hate Cal

Can even have been ready for him to leave but no reason to hate. He hasn’t said one negative thing about Uk Since leaving.

Will be pulling for arky to do well unless we’re in the way.

UNC or UCONN would be worse (IMO), as the only real threats to catching our championship total.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT