ADVERTISEMENT

Pure speculation or maybe I’m scared. It’s happening

Basketball is a whole different animal, shoe companies and AAU coaches determine where kids can and cannot go to school. Let's not pretend Cal is some kind of saint who has never crossed a rule.

Yet NIL collectives are buying kid's services at every major school in the country, including UK. Where is the NCAA? They are after Harbaugh for buying a kid lunch, a coach at FSU for giving a kid a ride to see a booster, not trying to get him NIL. NCAA is a dead organization, they are done with major investigations and penalties. Any penalty from a power school will bring a suit and NCAA will lose again. A new organization isn't too far away, probably with some kind of payment plan because it can't go on like it is now.
Everything you said here is true. Originally you said collectives are not breaking the rules as written. That’s false. Just because they are not enforcing penalties doesn’t mean people and organizations didn’t decide to break the rules. TAMU tested it. When they were not punished everyone began following. There was a rule though. It was chosen to be broken. That’s todays America.

You think yenser would replace Coen before Gran? I hope not. I mean I’m joking about Gran but he would be much better than yenser.
No it's easy to see that he was replying to the post that said the ground game would be successful under gran ..he said yeah if Yenser goes too. Not because Yenser is the next OC but because you need a competent OL to have a ground game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT