ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue player injury

Have you all ever seen anybody have this bad of an orbital fracture before, that’s the worst one I have seen
Man. That hurt.

I tried not to chuckle a bit. But that picture didn’t look real for a moment. It caught me off guard. Like it looked like a cliche boxing injury in a cartoon. His expression says it all like “Damn!”

Hope he gets to feeling better. I know he’s hurting. Ice, rest and aspirin young man!

Man. That hurt.

I tried not to chuckle a bit. But that picture didn’t look real for a moment. It caught me off guard. Like it looked like a cliche boxing injury in a cartoon. His expression says it all like “Damn!”

Hope he gets to feeling better. I know he’s hurting. Ice, rest and aspirin young man!
Screw that Oxy for the win. Aspirin doesn’t do a thing.

Man. That hurt.

His teammate had to elbow him, or they were running full speed, because I never seen one where the eye gets that dark

Yes I’ve seen worse, me.

Pitching in high school I was hit with a line drive to my eye. I had 2 surgeries to correct my eye receding and have a metal plate and other manufactured devices holding my right eye in place. Had he hit the ball on an angle it still wouldn’t have landed.

I was one of the people cited as a reason to change high school bats in Tennessee back in the midish 2,000’s.

I’ve got a very visible scar below my eyebrow from the incident. Turned the entire mound red, and all I remember was the nurse who was watching running out and thinking, “I’d hit that” when she knelt beside me. Then passed out woke up in the hospital.

Yes I’ve seen worse, me.

Pitching in high school I was hit with a line drive to my eye. I had 2 surgeries to correct my eye receding and have a metal plate and other manufactured devices holding my right eye in place. Had he hit the ball on an angle it still wouldn’t have landed.

I was one of the people cited as a reason to change high school bats in Tennessee back in the midish 2,000’s.

I’ve got a very visible scar below my eyebrow from the incident. Turned the entire mound red, and all I remember was the nurse who was watching running out and thinking, “I’d hit that” when she knelt beside me. Then passed out woke up in the hospital.
That has to be the scariest thing that can happen in sports; line drive to the head for a pitcher. Glad you didn’t lose your life.

Reactions: Zissou87
That has to be the scariest thing that can happen in sports; line drive to the head for a pitcher. Glad you didn’t lose your life.
He literally lied. Also ppl have been paralyzed in other sports which is scarier

It was bad enough that it made a state wide uproar at the time over bats.

Directly after it I couldn’t pitch much, the ding of the bat would turn me sideways. I was actually turning my head when it made contact, wasn’t far from dying had I had enough time to turn it a little more.

Runt I’ve got pictures at my parents of the back of my eye ball don’t make me post that sht.

• Wow
Reactions: BlueThunderstruck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT