ADVERTISEMENT

Providence College Freshman David Duke Jr

Someone else was unfortunately named David Duke.... he recognized the irony. He had a son and named him David Duke Jr, knowingly giving him the same name

David Duke Sr is savage
uvDu76H.jpg

I Played Babe Ruth baseball with a guy name Richard Head. Probably not the same guy you mentioned. He had very small ears, really didn't notice them. He always seemed to be facing downward unless he was excited.
My guy lived in Homewood Alabama

I went to school with a Kandy Kane, Richard Head and Rosie Rottenburger
Three of my best friends names are Brandon Hancock Brandon Whitcomb and Josh smallwood. We gave these guys a hard time I regretfully admit lol

Reactions: KYCAT78
I bet coaches at a liberal, PC school like Cal Berkeley wouldn't even be allowed to recruit this kid just because of his name.

Ths first dude my ex went out with after our divorce was named. Mike Hunt. Her second husband and her new last name Dickman!

Some dude named Mike Hunt was also apparently the worst student at Lafayette HS in 1991 because literally every morning "My C*unt" was called to the principal's office. EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.

Reactions: Dablueman
Some dude named Mike Hunt was also apparently the worst student at Lafayette HS in 1991 because literally every morning "My C*unt" was called to the principal's office. EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.[/QUOTE
Some dude named Mike Hunt was also apparently the worst student at Lafayette HS in 1991 because literally every morning "My C*unt" was called to the principal's office. EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.
this dudes real name was michael hunt he would introduce himself as michael. I refused to call him michael he will always be Mike to me!

I never start threads or insert it into conversation. I'm also not a Republican, I'm not a corporatist.

I was just saying the facts. I assume you cannot stomach espn either? Tell me about how awful it is that they've turned a sports network into an extremist political network?
Haven't noticed. I only watch the games. I do not watch the talk shows at all. The personalities are boring to me. I do watch 30 30 occasionally. A corporatist is a special kind of conservative. I personally prefer the working class, educators, conservationists and adults and small ones that need a helping hand. Have a good day.

Am I the only one who doesnt even think it's that good of a dunk?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT