ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed

BGCATFAN2012

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2020
Looks like I'll be losing my mom this weekend. Back in September she was found to have glioblastoma brain tumor and after 80 percent removal it work it's way back. We are down to about ten breaths a minute and expect this to be last few days alive. Burying a parent the same week I turn 40 was never something I'd thought would happen but it's here and real. Luv this place and even though I might post and have fun prayers needed.

Looks like I'll be losing my mom this weekend. Back in September she was found to have glioblastoma brain tumor and after 80 percent removal it work it's way back. We are down to about ten breaths a minute and expect this to be last few days alive. Burying a parent the same week I turn 40 was never something I'd thought would happen but it's here and real. Luv this place and even though I might post and have fun prayers needed.
Prayers up for you and the family

Praying for you and your mother and your whole family. Lost my Mom 5 years ago, I know what you're going through.

So tragic to hear this heartbreaking news. Prayers up and deep wells of strength from our Lord Jesus Christ to you and your entire family and especially your mom.

Lost my folks in 2012.

My wife's mom had the glioblastoma in 2011.

Praying for you and your family.

• Sad
Reactions: warrior-cat
Prayers up, sir. Losing a mom is a gut punch (I know). They are wonderful.

Lord please help this man go thru this sad time and reveal yourself to him. Bless all of the family as you open your arms to welcome Momma into heaven. Let her be painless thru the end of her mortal life and the transition into life eternal..In Jesus name Amen.

Last edited:
Prayers for you brother. Lost my mother with the same thing 13 years ago. Hard to watch her go but looking so forward to seeing her again. God Bless

Reactions: warrior-cat
To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord!
God bless,
Tim

Prayers to you and your family. Lost my father to glioblastoma 6 years ago. Wishing you comfort during this time

Prayers

Praying for you and your family. I lost my mom 1 year ago and it doesn’t get easier. But I asked for prayers on here and I believe in prayer. Thanks to my buddies on here, I have survived this past year. We may argue and disagree, but I love these guys and gals on here (most of them, anyway...lol). We'll be here for you brother. Take care.

Reactions: westerncat
You got it🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for you and the family. Cherish every moment. Tell her you love her.

Spent most the evening at the nursing home. Trying to say good bye and comfort her. I guess we are in the 11th hour and I thought I was a tough guy. Not so much anymore cause I've cried like a baby all evening. Thanks for prayers everyone, the replies are comforting and glad to see we still have caring people here among us. Fell like I just wanna get in the car and drive til I see the ocean knowing that's the most comforting sound in the world.

I pray that His holy hand will be upon your Mother that He will see her into a kingdom of never ending. I pray that you and your family will have the time you need to spend with her as she has her final days with you.

Speak with your Mother and remind her about all the fun and wonderful things you have done with her and your family. She will hear you and it will be a blessing for her.

May His Holy Hand be upon you may He blesses you and watch over you and your family.

AlohaCat

I'm so sorry brother. My wife lost her dad and step mom unexpectedly about a year ago. Prayers for you and the long road ahead.

Praying for you and your family

Dear Lord Jesus, I first pray that the OPs Mother knows you as Savior and Lord. Secondly, I pray for a miracle healing for this poster’s Mother who is suffering from a brain tumor. If that is not your will I pray that she would not suffer further. Thank you for hearing us when we pray to you God. Amen.

Praying for your mom. 🙏

Prayer sent and God Bless.

Lost my folks in 2012.

My wife's mom had the glioblastoma in 2011.

Praying for you and your family.
Lost my mother early morning April 3rd 2012 just a few hours after the Wildcats victory over Kansas. She was a big UK fan and raised me up to be as well. When I found out she had passed I called my Stepfather (who had gone to bed before the game, UL fan) and asked if she had watched the game and he said yes, he could hear her yelling from the living room when they won. I knew then, she died happy.

Reactions: CatPhight
Prayers for you and family 🙏🏻

Many prayers man! I pray the Lord gives you and your family strength through this!

Psalms 34:18
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT