ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed

God bless you, your Mom and all the family. Praying that you and your Mom both know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Prayers sent in Jesus name.

• Love
Reactions: BlueSince92
Looks like I'll be losing my mom this weekend. Back in September she was found to have glioblastoma brain tumor and after 80 percent removal it work it's way back. We are down to about ten breaths a minute and expect this to be last few days alive. Burying a parent the same week I turn 40 was never something I'd thought would happen but it's here and real. Luv this place and even though I might post and have fun prayers needed.
I pray God will give you and your family the strength and comfort to get through this difficult time.

Looks like I'll be losing my mom this weekend. Back in September she was found to have glioblastoma brain tumor and after 80 percent removal it work it's way back. We are down to about ten breaths a minute and expect this to be last few days alive. Burying a parent the same week I turn 40 was never something I'd thought would happen but it's here and real. Luv this place and even though I might post and have fun prayers needed.
Prayers for you and your Mom!!

Prayers for you and your mom. Went through this about 10 years ago. We were there for my mom. The best thing to do is sit and talk with her just like normal. Love her till the end.

Holy Spirit, comfort BIGCATFAN2012 and his family. If it is her time, send your angels to take her home in peace for you are Jehovah Shalom, our peace!

Prayers for you and the family. I lost my mom and dad within 6 months back. I was 32 at the time and it was one of the toughest times of my life. It's been almost 20 years now and I still find myself wishing I could talk to them and get advice.

Spent most the evening at the nursing home. Trying to say good bye and comfort her. I guess we are in the 11th hour and I thought I was a tough guy. Not so much anymore cause I've cried like a baby all evening. Thanks for prayers everyone, the replies are comforting and glad to see we still have caring people here among us. Fell like I just wanna get in the car and drive til I see the ocean knowing that's the most comforting sound in the world.
Praying that our Lord will comfort you, your mom & your family in a way that passes all human understanding. Praying that God will send his Holy Spirit to accompany your mother as she makes her journey to her Heavenly home You are crying like a baby because your mother is such a wonderful, loving person. God bless you my BBN friend.

Yeah its tough with her 86 year old mother out living her daughter. I just ready for it to pass were Ican get back to work and paying bills. Nobody wants to bury a parent but waiting for someone to pass is a slow death that can take forever sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: kywildcat41086
God bless her. My wife is losing her 75yo sister any day now also. So sad to watch them just fade away!!

The loss of a parent is very tough. My dad suffered from dementia. Just horrible to see him struggle. Mom passed much easier. Both equally hard to take as we were very close. Still talk to them everyday.

iu

Prayers lifted for you and Mom and entire family for strength,comfort and peace. May God bless.

Prayers for you and your mother, losing a parent is devastating and you never get over it. I lost my grandmother when I was 32 years old from a brain tumor, may the Lord comfort you and family at this time.

Lost my Mom to pancreatic cancer in 2012. Prayers 🙏

Don’t know why but that type tumor was really rare , now I know 3 people that have had it

Prayers from this Hoosier. Hard losing a parent.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
You got them brother. So very sorry. Hard losing a parent.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
Prayers for your mom , you and your family!

Yeah can't say that I'm good because it's a parent. I'm home now watching games hope Cats bring one home to keep me together. I know it's okay to cry and be sad but some people need to be taken and her time came 2day.

Reactions: susan2361
We lost her a few hours ago guys. It took less then 6 months since we found it. RIP Iknow she's in better place.

My condolences to you and your family as you morn your Mothers passing. I pray that your Mother was a Christian and that she is with Jesus now, no more pain, no more suffering…

I pray that you and your family remember your Mother by reflecting on her life and as a wife and your Mother. I hope you remember her by telling happy and funny stories about your Mother.

I pray that His hand will be upon you and your family. 🙏🏻

AlohaCat

Prayers to you my friend. Losing a mother is so hard and the coming days will be difficult but cling to the good memories. They will help you get through.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
Our thoughts and prayers 🙏 are with you brother. My mother just finished her last chemotherapy treatment this week, so I completely understand what you all are feeling right now.

I will add her to the prayer list (unspoken) in church in the morning. I can't imagine the pain you're feeling right now, but if you need an ear, we will be here for you man. God bless you all

ADVERTISEMENT