ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for coach kenny brooks ksr stated his wife

Thoughts and prayers for Mrs. Brooks and her family.

If she's at Marky, she's getting excellent care. They saved my life 4 years ago. I had no clue I had it until my GP insisted I go for a CAT scan. I'd lost close to 40 pounds over the summer, but I was never hungry so I didn't give it much thought, and I NEEDED to lose the weight anyway. Today, I'm alive and cancer free, and I am grateful we have a world class Oncolgy unit right here in central Ky.

If she's at Marky, she's getting excellent care. They saved my life 4 years ago. I had no clue I had it until my GP insisted I go for a CAT scan. I'd lost close to 40 pounds over the summer, but I was never hungry so I didn't give it much thought, and I NEEDED to lose the weight anyway. Today, I'm alive and cancer free, and I am grateful we have a world class Oncolgy unit right here in central Ky.
Wonderful news Praise God each day!!!!!

I can't imagine making the decisions he made to be coach and all the work he is doing with that hanging over him.

strong character man

Reactions: Wildcatjedi

Really glad to hear. If there is anything I can ever do to help, let me know. Cancer is a dick.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT