ADVERTISEMENT

Post your name here

I am...
captainsunshine.jpg

Reactions: STL_Cat
Ok. A single elimination tourney is the hardest to win in any sport. Therefore its a bit of a crapshoot. All you do is hope youre hot at the right time to make your way through the tourney.
Its not nothing matters till March, but obviously playing your best then is how younwin titles. The regular season wins and losses only matter as you win enough and play well enough to get a seat at the table in the dance. Work out yoir flaws, grow and hopefully use the regular season to find your rhythm and best lineup to play your best ball in March.

Its not that difficult to understand. Its not seeding in March as much as match ups and how youre playing. And sorry if you don't like my phrasing but what else do u call a 68 team single elimination tourney. I used crapshoot, maybe thats not the right word but its anything but a guarantee for the tops seeds as most tourneys prove.

no seeding matters. 1 seeds get almost a bye to the sweet 16

I want everyone of our supposed fans who run it about Cal sucking to sign their name right here. That way when we go to our next final four I don’t wanna hear you all celebrating like you been here all along.

First of all, I was a Kentucky fan when you were crapping yellow. I know good basketball and good players when I see them. All 5* players coming out of AAU are not great players. The evaluation you do as a coach is a crap shoot, but to continue doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is beyond stupid. He says he does not promise these guys anything, I say bullcrap. There have been and on this team players that he gives way too much time based on their performance on the floor. I won't mention names but anyone but Stevie Wonder can see it. I am sick of the process, not Cal. But you can put me on any list you have, I will gripe when I want to and I will celebrate when I want to. Your making a post means nothing to how I conduct myself period.

I just wonder what you pumpers are gonna say when Louisville hands Cal another fat L in a week?

We’ll be laughing at you shit slingers. No matter how much offal you squeeze on top of the Cats, they will still play basketball and ignore your stink!

I want everyone of our supposed fans who run it about Cal sucking to sign their name right here. That way when we go to our next final four I don’t wanna hear you all celebrating like you been here all along.

See? That’s the difference between you and me. I don’t celebrate Final Fours. I want National Championships so hang your banner for 2nd-4th place. Cal was hired to WIN IT ALL AND he’s only done it once with arguably one of the best collegiate players of all time and fell short the other 10 times with several NBA all stars but I digress and here you go....

KENTUCKIDDY AND GFY!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT