ADVERTISEMENT

Post your gifs of Cow's offseason here....

facepalm.gif

Blu-D-Fire-UK.gif
Yep this describes what we are watching

Yeah, like posts from 15 years ago on another server, exist on this platform... [roll]

So now you are you saying you were a Clyde hater and had that boy pegged from the start? [laughing]

You just love defending your damsel in distress...

X9ehQD5.png
No, I just wasn't a scum bag and bashed my team in public. You know the type.

No, I just wasn't a scum bag and bashed my team in public. You know the type.
No, you take the exact opposite approach, cuddle the dysfunction, sweep it under the rug and embrace the decline of a once great program, because the coach is greater than the sum of the parts.

Yeah I know your type exactly bass, you're wrong now, just like you were wrong on Billy Clyde.

You and Baller ought to get together and spawn a few more disciples... ;)

Reactions: Skyguyb27
No, you take the exact opposite approach, cuddle the dysfunction, sweep it under the rug and embrace the decline of a once great program, because the coach is greater than the sum of the parts.

Yeah I know your type exactly bass, you're wrong now, just like you were wrong on Billy Clyde.

You and Baller ought to get together and spawn a few more disciples... ;)
I think we've proven what you are. You gut the Cats at every opportunity. You don't think the University can run its basketball program. Funny part is that you can't write for spit so you use cartoons to express yourself. I think that about covers it. Now go hide in the big blue mist with the rest of the slingers.

I think we've proven what you are. You gut my lover Cal at every opportunity. You don't think my husband can run the basketball program. Funny part is that you can't write for spit so you use cartoons to express yourself. I think that about covers it. Now go hide in the big blue mist with the rest of the slingers.
FIFY

Keep on pimp spawning bass boy... [laughing]

• Haha
Reactions: Samurai Cat
I think we've proven what you are. You gut the Cats at every opportunity. You don't think the University can run its basketball program. Funny part is that you can't write for spit so you use cartoons to express yourself. I think that about covers it. Now go hide in the big blue mist with the rest of the slingers.
Are you happy with the program since 2015?

The Original:
Catphight's unethically alterted version that injects sexually inappropriate references:
I think we've proven what you are. You gut my lover Cal at every opportunity. You don't think my husband can run the basketball program. Funny part is that you can't write for spit so you use cartoons to express yourself. I think that about covers it. Now go hide in the big blue mist with the rest of the slingers.

FIFY

Keep on pimp spawning bass boy... [laughing]
Nuff Said?

Simple question, obviously you aren't because that was a B.S cop out answer. This question only requires a one word answer.
Sure it is. I support the program. Doesn't matter a damn if I am happy or not. Its sports. You don't always get to win, unless you are from the participation trophy generation. Sorry you didn't understand the answer.

Sure it is. I support the program. Doesn't matter a damn if I am happy or not. Its sports. You don't always get to win, unless you are from the participation trophy generation. Sorry you didn't understand the answer.
Actually, the participation trophy crowd is fine with not actually winning, just like you are.
Now back to your desperate attempt to conflate Calipari as the program itself.

GIF by hero0fwar

Actually, the participation trophy crowd is fine with not actually winning, just like you are.
Now back to your desperate attempt to conflate Calipari as the program itself.

GIF by hero0fwar
Who's throwing hissy fits over not winning? You always got your trophy before, right?

I'm not the one having delusions here.

It's just great knowing he (GromPhight) is a psychopath that spends his time scouring facebook to try and find the true identity of posters he doesn't like and then lie about it when it's deleted by the moderators and have his Buddy Woody (Saul) join him in the devil's work of denying it. Too bad for them that rivals understands how screenshots work. [laughing]

It's just great knowing he (GromPhight) is a psychopath that spends his time scouring facebook to try and find the true identity of posters he doesn't like and then lie about it when it's deleted by the moderators and have his Buddy Woody (Saul) join him in the devil's work of denying it. Too bad for them that rivals understands how screenshots work. [laughing]
HupNbm6.png

Sports fans like to win. Kentucky basketball fans aren’t going to drop their standards down to your level. That’s not going to happen
Laughs. You talking to the wrong guy. Mitch Barnhart. He’ll laugh at you but you should call him. Or can the college president. Those are guys that can do something.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT