ADVERTISEMENT

Post your gifs of Cow's offseason here....

Bowling Fail GIF

This is rude and uncalled for, he’s a HOF Coach who just pulled in the #1 recruiting class, and this is the thanks he receives.
😂. Cal will get a big thank you from the BBN when his incompetent ass is no longer occupying a seat courtside. His #1 recruiting class without Oscar and reeves coming back will not even make the tournament. With oscar/reeves back still looking at 6-8 seed at best.

You mean like taking shits on the fans and posters you don't agree with, pretty much rolling with what you accuse others of for instance?

EvByhzY.png
Thanks for illustrating your misinformation. I never take shots at actual fans. Just the ones crapping on the program. You seem so Proud of people doing that.

Thanks for illustrating your misinformation. I never take shots at actual fans. Just the ones crapping on the program. You seem so Proud of people doing that.
Like I said, fans and posters you don't agree with, regardless whether they are wrong or right...

Remember when Clyde was your boy and you were as wrong then as you are now?

BTW, you still carry water corn liquor for Clyde these days?

6xu5hta.jpg

Like I said, fans and posters you don't agree with, regardless whether they are wrong or right...

Remember when Clyde was your boy and you were as wrong then as you are now?

BTW, you still carry water corn liquor for Clyde these days?

6xu5hta.jpg
You are just doing the typical hater approach. Sling crap on the cats and flee to hide in the big blue mist.

Your small mouth bass brain can't differentiate between a coach and program... [laughing]

I'll ask you again, avoider of the topic - Remember when Clyde was your boy and you were as wrong then as you are now?
Who hires the coach????

Oh!!!! The Program!!! So you are saying KY can’t run its own program?

Show me one single post where I supported BCG. Just one.

Exposed again.

Who hires the coach????

Oh!!!! The Program!!! So you are saying KY can’t run its own program?

Show me one single post where I supported BCG. Just one.

Exposed again.
Yeah, like posts from 15 years ago on another server, exist on this platform... [roll]

So now you are you saying you were a Clyde hater and had that boy pegged from the start? [laughing]

You just love defending your damsel in distress...

X9ehQD5.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT