ADVERTISEMENT

Post from free football board

Boz

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I would like everyone's thoughts on this?

Barney has to go.

It’s real simple. He built our fb program from terrible to average at the cost of our championship basketball program. I love UK fb but what’s defined our athletics is basketball success. Extreme success. Something UK fb could never bring us. It’s nearly impossible for UK to compete for an sec title now in fb. We haven’t even been to a ny6 yet this clown at AD sinks our bb program and has used his philosophy with our fb coach the 10th highest paid in the game. You can’t make this up. The last two years of fb have been subpar. I mean it’s time for all uk fb bb or whatever fans to stand shoulder to shoulder and demand Barney go. You don’t get to spend big for mediocrity and keep the job. You don’t get and give mulligan after mulligan on coaching hires and keep your job the way the man has. We need bbn to come together to oust this guy. It’s about 7 years too long for him at uk. We need a unified movement to hold the man accountable who gave cal this ridiculous contract that has ripple effects through all programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News