ADVERTISEMENT

Pope

Pope is from the Pitino line so I hope he will retain my favorite thing about Pitino - beat them, beat them bad, and let them know they have been beaten. Like the LSU game where they couldn’t even inbound the ball. Demoralize them.
This. Loved that about Pitino’s teams. They would beat teams down till the final buzzer. Go Cats!!!

There's a lot of teams got some ass kickings coming their way in the future. They may not realize it yet, but they are going to. When Pope gets this shit rockin, then look out.
What does your post have to do with the thread title? Seriously?

• Sad
Reactions: The-Hack
Pope is from the Pitino line so I hope he will retain my favorite thing about Pitino - beat them, beat them bad, and let them know they have been beaten. Like the LSU game where they couldn’t even inbound the ball. Demoralize them.
I was thinking about this exact thing today. Will Pope beat teams into submission, will he be too nice to stretch the leads or he will prefer "rockfights"?

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Yes, that fear of playing uk has been missing. Pitino's team would try to embarrass you from the opening tip

When they come to Rupp all we have to do is cheer, apparently that puts too much pressure on Cal’s teams to win.

Our fans are going to transform from being the cause of Kentucky losing, to being the cause of Arkansas losing.

Nice!!

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT