ADVERTISEMENT

Pope on Kriisa's Status

Are you one of the guys that lectured us on “HIPPA” not even realizing it’s HIPAA? 🤣🤣🤣
No. I don't GAF about it, which is why I do not even know the abbreviation for it. I simply stated that Pope saying he tweaked a hammy and was going to be cautious with it, was not a violation. It mainly focuses on Health Care providers and hospitals. I guess the injury reports that are mandatory in the SEC is a violation.

BUT, A coach revealing a injury of a player is NOT a violation...... It does not relate to a employer, educator, it is designed to prevent healthcare providers and physicians from disclosing personal health issues. A team physician is considered under "employer". Athletes agree to share info with their employer. The "employer" or "team" are then free to share the info.

Last edited:
It’s true. I heard it here as well. From supposed doctor no less. Mark has seriously violated some form of privacy. This is just not good.
giphy.gif

Allegedly!

No. I don't GAF about it, which is why I do not even know the abbreviation for it. I simply stated that Pope saying he tweaked a hammy and was going to be cautious with it, was not a violation. It mainly focuses on Health Care providers and hospitals. I guess the injury reports that are mandatory in the SEC is a violation.

BUT, A coach revealing an injury of a player is NOT a violation...... It does not relate to an employer, educator, it is designed to prevent healthcare providers and physicians from disclosing personal health issues. A team physician is considered under "employer". Athletes agree to share info with their employer. The "employer" or "team" are then free to share the info.
Yes, I’m aware. I don’t need anyone educating me on HIPAA when they don’t even know what it stands for 🤣

We’re all kidding. Catch up.

HIPAA stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a federal law that protects sensitive health information and gives patients rights over their health records:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT