ADVERTISEMENT

Pope John Wall

This is great to see! This just goes to show you, not every player Cal recruited cared so little about UK or didn't appreciate the program, the history, and the tradition. I'm glad to see Wall is a guy who appreciates BBN. I was reading the related article and it's also heartening to read that Wall said he knew it was time for Cal and UK to part ways. That's a healthy way to look at it, and he's right. I believe it will be best for both parties. 👍

Reactions: CB3UK and KFuqua
JW is a boss. He has his own crew that shares phone contacts for him.

I wish he was still playing . The most electric player in Kentucky uniform past 15-20 years.

I watched few of his games live as a Wizard. He was relentless attacking the basket.

Last edited:
I love this!
Yes ! Very important ! John Wall was the first nationally preeminent high school player to sign with the 'Cats after the BCG era. Wall, Cousins, and Bledsoe led the change back to respectability. Brandon Knight, Doron Lamb, and Terrance Jones continued the trend in the following year.
Go 'Cats ! ! !

Reactions: lazycat75

At 1:20 couple sequences against KAT , number 32 who looks dazzled and confused. :)

Last edited:
I love seeing the connection. Hopefully we see more Cal guys do the same. They're Wildcats after all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT