ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Pope in Buenos Aires

Unless there is another Johnson (could well be), checking the stats at the half, Johnson is leading in points with 11 and boards with 8. With the player being Johnson Jr. I do not think it is Jasper as his dad's name is Dennis.

Pope watching Johnson who is averaging 7 points and a couple of assists a game so far. They have blown out three teams by an average of about 50 points. Pope looking at three small forwards in Ament, McKenney and Henderson. Acuff the top point guard in the class probably going to AR or Kansas has looked really good. Had 23 points and 5 assists one game. Who is Pope looking at to replace Carr? He has been all in on 2's and 3's but haven't heard many names at the 4.
Jasper is shooting 53% from the field, a blistering 57% from 3FG (4/7).

McKinney is struggling shooting. 18 minutes per game, 9 PPG, 11/34 from the field / 0/14 from 3FG (ouch)! He is averaging 5.7 rebounds and 3.3 assist so not all bad.

Ament needs more minutes. 10 MPG, 5.7 points per game, 5/8 62% and 2/5 40% from 3FG.

Reactions: catben
Unless there is another Johnson (could well be), checking the stats at the half, Johnson is leading in points with 11 and boards with 8. With the player being Johnson Jr. I do not think it is Jasper as his dad's name is Dennis.
It's another Johnson that appears to be a good scorer and rebounder.

Another raftard who is so dumb he think Tristan Pharis broke the story of a Mark Pope tweet. Bless your dumb uneducated heart.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Says one of the biggest pieces of raftard trash on this board. By the way dumb raftard, this is per Mark Pope, not y’all’s boy Pharis.

Honest question, do you need some help my man? At this point it’s a bit concerning. Very abnormal behavior that’s habitual. I’m just saying at this point I’d look into what’s going on. And in these situations you wouldn’t notice it yourself. But the behavior only points to real issues.

Nobody cares enough to stalk a message board this meaningless on this consistent of a basis. So might want to take the advice and figure out what’s going on.

Oh shocker, the resident raftard hates the truth. I can’t stop laughing at how dumb you ignorant rednecks are. Tell me more about who broke this story dumb boy.
My guess from your free use of the term “retard” and name calling is you aren’t much brighter than the people you attempt to belittle.

My next guess is that without the safety of being behind a screen, you wouldn’t say half the things you do because you would probably get stomped into the ground.

Third guess (which isn’t a guess at all), is that you have a micro penis and women have laughed at you your entire adulthood.

Last edited:
The dude running around dick riding other posters and never giving actual takes called someone a pussy. Too funny. You’re too pathetic to stand on your own because you’re a coward message board boy.

Also, your message board boyfriend’s are so stupid they’re givin a fake insider credit for breaking a Mark Pope tweet. That’s how stupid you goofs are.

Click this dudes name and look at his posts. 90% are dick riding other dudes and yelling at posters who dare to have a different opinion than one of his message board boyfriends in the Cats Illustrated cult.

Um I am kinda standing on my own calling you a pussy so…..

The dude running around dick riding other posters and never giving actual takes called someone a pussy. Too funny. You’re too pathetic to stand on your own because you’re a coward message board boy.

Also, your message board boyfriend’s are so stupid they’re givin a fake insider credit for breaking a Mark Pope tweet. That’s how stupid you goofs are.

Click this dudes name and look at his posts. 90% are dick riding other dudes and yelling at posters who dare to have a different opinion than one of his message board boyfriends in the Cats Illustrated cult.
Our little edgelord troll is back. At this point, can we vote for a more nuanced and sophisticated trolling operation? We need a higher class of troll to keep us at least a little bit entertained before the mods catch up.

My guess from the filth trash like you post on this board attacking players and coaches your life is full of filth too. You’re a hate filled piece of trash acting holier than thou. I don’t have to make ignorant assumptions, I can just look at your trash behavior.

Run along an find a player to trash raftard boy.

BTW, that lowlife liar Tristan Pharis didn’t break this story,Mark Pope did. He likes to push the trash narratives uneducated raftard trash push so y’all feel the need to prop him up.
I see you didn’t address the tiny penis. Not much you can say is there?

My guess from the filth trash like you post on this board attacking players and coaches your life is full of filth too. You’re a hate filled piece of trash acting holier than thou. I don’t have to make ignorant assumptions, I can just look at your trash behavior.

Run along an find a player to trash raftard boy.

BTW, that lowlife liar Tristan Pharis didn’t break this story,Mark Pope did. He likes to push the trash narratives uneducated raftard trash push so y’all feel the need to prop him up.
Greta Thunberg Energy GIF by The3Flamingos

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
Jasper had 7 points on 3/7 and 0/3 3FG.

McKenney was the leading scorer, 17 points 7/13 3/5 3FG, 9 rebounds, 2 steals.

Henderson solid stat stuffing game, 6 pts. 4 reb. / 3 assist / 1 steal / 1 block.

Jose Lemond of Argentina Sports Radio is reporting that Pope is the leading candidate to be the next head coach of the Buenos Aires Dictators

My guess from your free use of the term “retard” and name calling is you aren’t much brighter than the people you attempt to belittle.

My next guess is that without the safety of being behind a screen, you wouldn’t say half the things you do because you would probably get stomped into the ground.

Third guess (which isn’t a guess at all), is that you have a micro penis and women have laughed at you your entire adulthood.
Forth, not given enough tit growing up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT