ADVERTISEMENT

Poll on number of players that might be gone

How many players eligible to return, will not return ???

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.6%

Votes: 3 5.5%

Votes: 2 3.6%

Votes: 3 5.5%

Votes: 10 18.2%

Votes: 13 23.6%

Votes: 7 12.7%

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 11 or more

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody is coming back.

How many times do you yokels have to see everyone leave every year before you stop getting your hopes up?

Reactions: cathead64
Well since we only have 10 eligible to return I was going to vote 11, thinking I'd be the only one, but since that one
had votes I voted 8.

lol, 5 of you said 11 or more.
When only 10 are eligible to return
(unless counting walkons).
We had 12 scholarship players last year, and 2 were 5th yr SRs, that leaves 10.

lol, 5 of you said 11 or more.
When only 10 are eligible to return
(unless counting walkons).
We had 12 scholarship players last year, and 2 were 5th yr SRs, that leaves 10.
Definition of "agenda voting."

Well since we only have 10 eligible to return I was going to vote 11, thinking I'd be the only one, but since that one
had votes I voted 8.
Adou was the only player that I thought would come back. He is leaving; no surprise after having his father's tweets for the past two years. I expected him to leave last year, after wasting a year sitting on the bench. Ugonna will transfer to a lower level school, where he can be man. Dillingham always intended to leave after one year, and will be a top 5 pick in the draft. Unfortunately, Shepherd was better than expected, and just too good not to go (top 10 in draft). Shepherd loves Kentucky (both the state and the university), but a common enough injury like a blown knee would likely cost him a 100 million dollars. He's got to go. Edwards and Wagner had disappointing freshman seasons, should come back, and probably would at any other school. But 5 star UK players are considered losers if they return, so their pride won't allow them to endure the shame of returning. Bradshaw is one of the biggest flops of the 15 year Cal Era. Slow and a poor jumper, physically weak and easily pushed around, Bradshaw will surely transfer to a lower level school where he can get playing time, while working with the strength coach to gain muscle, Z has potential, and could be a great pro in 2-3 years. He needs to get stronger, but a couple of years of working out in the weight room will make him a lot stronger. I think he was leave behind the disappointment of America, and play pro ball in Europe for a couple of years. Then, he will likely return to America to play in the NBA. Burks saw little action in the latter part of the season, and so, I think he will transfer. Cal's treatment of Hart was a disgrace. If I were Hart's dad, I would have given Cal a good cussing to his face at the end of the 1st semester, and took my son home. Hart never was given a chance to show if he was good enough to be at UK. He was a scholarship player, but only was inserted into the game in the final minute with the walk-ons in 4 or 5 games. If it had me, I would have refused to enter the game in such a embarrassing manner. It now appears that there will be no one from this year's on next years team. UK WON'T BE as good next year as this year, and may not be any better than Louisville was this year. Sad to say, but I believe this is so.

Reactions: ukfan1622
Adou was the only player that I thought would come back. He is leaving; no surprise after having his father's tweets for the past two years. I expected him to leave last year, after wasting a year sitting on the bench. Ugonna will transfer to a lower level school, where he can be man. Dillingham always intended to leave after one year, and will be a top 5 pick in the draft. Unfortunately, Shepherd was better than expected, and just too good not to go (top 10 in draft). Shepherd loves Kentucky (both the state and the university), but a common enough injury like a blown knee would likely cost him a 100 million dollars. He's got to go. Edwards and Wagner had disappointing freshman seasons, should come back, and probably would at any other school. But 5 star UK players are considered losers if they return, so their pride won't allow them to endure the shame of returning. Bradshaw is one of the biggest flops of the 15 year Cal Era. Slow and a poor jumper, physically weak and easily pushed around, Bradshaw will surely transfer to a lower level school where he can get playing time, while working with the strength coach to gain muscle, Z has potential, and could be a great pro in 2-3 years. He needs to get stronger, but a couple of years of working out in the weight room will make him a lot stronger. I think he was leave behind the disappointment of America, and play pro ball in Europe for a couple of years. Then, he will likely return to America to play in the NBA. Burks saw little action in the latter part of the season, and so, I think he will transfer. Cal's treatment of Hart was a disgrace. If I were Hart's dad, I would have given Cal a good cussing to his face at the end of the 1st semester, and took my son home. Hart never was given a chance to show if he was good enough to be at UK. He was a scholarship player, but only was inserted into the game in the final minute with the walk-ons in 4 or 5 games. If it had me, I would have refused to enter the game in such a embarrassing manner. It now appears that there will be no one from this year's on next years team. UK WON'T BE as good next year as this year, and may not be any better than Louisville was this year. Sad to say, but I believe this is so.
I'm not sure we won't return anybody but I agree 100% that UK will go downhill next year.

Reactions: cathead64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT