ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Do you wish Ashley Judd would go away?

GYERater

Junior
Jul 19, 2012
Twitter drama, hijacking post game shows, doing weird things with players in hotel rooms. I for one am tired of looking at her.

Let's see, she is from Kentucky, attended UK, became a famous actress, is beautiful, clearly and openly loves the Cats and I don't care about anything else. I would question any Cats fan who wants her to go away. I didn't answer your poll but you may be able to guess where I stand.

You should keep your Politard hate on the thread its supposed to stay on. No basis for this other than a dislike for her. If her politics were in line with yours no doubt you couldn't get enough of her. If the twitter drama was hating on the president you would be all about it.

Keep it on the political thread with the other nonsense.

Where's the voting button to wish the OP away?

We just landed in the Final Four for the fourth time in 5 years and the best you got is this crap?

Are you troll or tool?

Dunce-Cap.png

Why does she need to go away? You are just jealous.

Maybe you should just go away.

Terrible post.

BUT SHES A FAN...LIKE FAMILY WE ACCEPT ALL NO MATTER WHAT FAULTS OTHERS PERCEIVE THEY HAVE.

HELL WE EVEN ACCEPT YOU, REGARDLESS OF THIS TERRIBLE POST.
PS..we have all made terrible if not just poor posts...it happens.

This post was edited on 3/29 10:39 AM by fla.cat

Yes! Her political stances against Kentucky (which I remind you that she and her family benefited from before their careers took off) and her mixing with these young guys is getting very creepy.

I hate people that cannot separate politics from everything else. I'm a libertarian and you fake conservatives can go stick your gun where the Sun don't shine. Leave politics at the door when talking about anything other than political news.

Ridiculous.

Originally posted by UK CAT in FL:
No and this poll does this board no good.
I vote for this. This is the divisiveness that is the hallmark of a certain group that likes it the most.

America, where everyone can have a political view. Thank God! I see her as a insane CAT fan, which most of us are :). There is nothing that moves me emotionally than Kentucky basketball. When I step back and look at myself, I can honestly say I'm a little out there when it comes to how much emotion I can put in a basketball game. Go CATS!

Love how everyone bashes the OP for hating her politics when he said absolutely nothing about it. Let's be honest, do we really think Ashley Judd isn't at least partially doing this for her own publicity? You're crazy if you don't think she has some future political aspirations.

I don't understand what some peoples problem with her is, I might not agree with some of her political views but that doesn't mean I don't like her, she loves Kentucky and is an alumni and was named Ashley so it would remind her mother of back home in Ashland Kentucky, be proud to have an actress root for Kentucky, we have that in common as Kentucky fans don't we, wow chill out people.
grin.r191677.gif

What in the hell?

Mods should delete this chit.

Look, I'm the biggest damn conservative on this board. I absolutely hate liberals and think they are sell outs as well as a host of other things. Ashley Judd is a cat fan through and through. This is sports. She is a fan. This is sports. She is a fan. This is sports. She is a fan.

If I can look past her treason lobby affiliation, so should you.

Give her credit. She loves the cats.

Originally posted by Dream Team 13:
I hate people that cannot separate politics from everything else. I'm a libertarian and you fake conservatives can go stick your gun where the Sun don't shine. Leave politics at the door when talking about anything other than political news.

Ridiculous.
I agree with your 1st and 3rd sentences. But if you want everyone to leave politics at the door when talking about anything else, then why would you post the 2nd sentence, which invalidates the rest of your post? LOL!!

Originally posted by katwest:
I don't understand what some peoples problem with her is, I might not agree with some of her political views but that doesn't mean I don't like her, she loves Kentucky and is an alumni and was named Ashley so it would remind her mother of back home in Ashland Kentucky, be proud to have an actress root for Kentucky, we have that in common as Kentucky fans don't we, wow chill out people.
grin.r191677.gif
Exactly. Why not stand on the common ground with her and leave the clashing stances where they belong.. Outside of Basketball.

OP says nothing about politics. Everyone else brings up politics and then blasts him for bringing up politics.

Classic RR.

Haha you conservatives can't say anything without bashing the other side. So glad I'm independent and don't need whiny talk show hosts telling me how to think. On the topic at hand....no I love Ashley. She isn't at games to be seen, like most celebrity fans out there. She's real. Horrible thread.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 3/29 11:04 AM by CatFanInTheBathtub

Originally posted by Blue Decade:

Originally posted by Dream Team 13:

Ridiculous.
I agree with your 1st and 3rd sentences. But if you want everyone to leave politics at the door when talking about anything else, then why would you post the 2nd sentence, which invalidates the rest of your post? LOL!!
Yeah I got a bit hot under the collar. I just got up and was wanting to celebrate the win with fellow cat fans. Instead, I was looking at yet another Ashley hate thread.

My bad.

This post was edited on 3/29 11:04 AM by Dream Team 13

Funny, I reread his post, didn't see anything about politics mentioned.

Originally posted by kydmb99:
OP says nothing about politics. Everyone else brings up politics and then blasts him for bringing up politics.

Classic RR.
This
laugh.r191677.gif

I don't wish she would "go away" but I do wish she would tone it down a little, and it has absolutely nothing to do with politics. She's been over the top lately, and IMO it feels a bit forced and as if she's trying to draw attention to herself.

Love how everyone bashes the OP for hating her politics when he said absolutely nothing about it. Let's be honest, do we really think Ashley Judd isn't at least partially doing this for her own publicity? You're crazy if you don't think she has some future political aspirations.
Good Lord, how old are you???? Ashley has always done this, at least since she was big in Hollywood and could get those great seats. By the way, are you a UK alum? How about you Blubo?

I've always hated politics and the petty douchiness of it is why , what a miserable existence to look through a prism of party affiliation . If politics is not the flaw in the slaw then what is the issue , she's already famous so how does going to a game help ? Got news for ya , nobody in her proffession including colleagues , fans or critics give a flying touch about UK or March Madness .

I'd say she goes to the game because she likes them and because she's famous the camera is going to look for her , is Aaron Rodgers trying to get attention ? I'm sure she's busy and has to select which games to attend , who wouldn't pick the best games to go to and who wouldn't ignore going to Starkville . She also has access to the team of which anyone would do that if they could , some of you are envious and that is understandable but don't be a little beach about it .
This post was edited on 3/29 11:13 AM by Xception

She seems like a much better fan than the OP and many in this thread that are against her. And I totally disagee with her politically.

Originally posted by katkraze:
I wish she would date me!
She's okay for her age, my age but I don't think she's really that hot. Not sure why she get's the press she does.

"Are you a UK alum?" Symptom 1 of a loser argument.
The point being. What else do you want from her. You don't have to be an alum to be a fan, but it is absurd for a non-alum to question the fandom of a UK alum who wears her fandom on her sleeve. I also notced that you didn't answer. Now, please explain why you are a better fan than she is.

Not just "no" but WHYTHE HECK ARE YOU ASKING THIS QUESTION??

She cheered Hard the whole game and even tried to get the decades UK tournament crowd doing the CATS cheer!!

Some of you people are so jealous of her it's not even funny. If a lot of the posters on here had a chance to be close to the players and program you would in a second. Go bitch someplace else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT