ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Are you finally will to stop going to UK games until CCC is gone?

Are you finally willing to stop going to UK games until CCC is gone?

• No. I’m a glutton for punishment!

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Yes. I will sacrifice for the Cats!

Votes: 91 80.5%

• Total voters
You know its bad when you sit your All American, opposing team is struggling to score, but yet the opposing team is winning. ccc is worst so called coach, in college basketball 🤢

It’s impossible to be a true fan and still go to the games while Calipari is here! It really is that simple!
It has to be the casuals who don’t care that much. Like I’d still go to a Titans game when they suck because I don’t really care about them and just go for the experience of being at the game. That’s the only explanation.

thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.webp
UK fans who will continue to go to UK games while CCC is still there!

I stopped going a long time ago and in the past 3 years stopped watchin as much too. And its not really because they are struggling, its just a growing apathy. I didnt turn it on today until 5 minutes left in the first half, was taking down Christmas lights. And this was a huge game. Years past if I missed tip it was a complete tragedy.

I haven't went to a game in years and don't watch them most of the time anymore. I keep up some on my phone and on this forum during games. I cut cable and my watch espn login stopped working and I'm amazed at how easy it is to just not watch. This applies to all my sports teams and not just uk basketball though.

There are a lot more fun things to do hobby wise than stress over boys playing a game or spoiled professionals doing the same.

10-15 years ago, when the UK to let office called and said I won the ticket lottery. I would be jumping for joy. Do whatever it takes to get those tickets.
The past three years, they call and offer, it went from.” I can’t believe it, I get the opportunity to buy season tickets!”
To them sounding like a sales man, pitching me to get me to buy in.
The last two times they called. I literally, just hung up on them and wouldn’t answer when they called back.
I never in my life, would believe it if you told me this years ago.

I will never ever in my life want UK to lose a game for a coach to leave. I love my Cats way to much for that! I will say this I just know when we play a team of substance that there is a 100% we are going to lose the game as long as Bozo remains as coach! I can say this though that I’m reaching a high level of hate for the guy if he doesn’t do the right thing very soon and step down as head coach! We need to get back to being KENTUCKY!!! I guess I went off the rails I won’t be attending any games though until he’s gone as coach!

I was a UK fan long before Cal got here and I will be (god willing) long after he goes. I will continue to go and support when I can, I want him gone as well but that’s just not me, I’m going to support the kids we have now. They came here wanting to be good, just not happening yet.

I stopped going several years when all of the breaks and half time became one big commercial to pay for Cal's salary. This does not even take into account the 100% increase over a three or four year period of time in the mandatory donation and the increasingly poor product on the court (especially with the continual emphasis on one and done and the NBA )

I’m an alumni, as well as a fan. No way in hell am I going to be a fair weather fans like you arm-chair quarterbacks.
I agree partially. No way you are a die hard UK fan and cheer for us to lose. I do think a change is warranted, but to cheer against our team is not acceptable.

Also, I hate to be the grammar and spelling police, but the title of this thread and half of the posts would make the authors ineligible to play for our beloved Cats. Come on guys, learn to spell and quit using loose for lose and remember that the t goes before the c in etc. You guys are better than this. I would be embarrassed to let my high school aged great grandkids read this.

Reactions: MadaboutBlue
I agree partially. No way you are a die hard UK fan and cheer for us to lose. I do think a change is warranted, but to cheer against our team is not acceptable.

Also, I hate to be the grammar and spelling police, but the title of this thread and half of the posts would make the authors ineligible to play for our beloved Cats. Come on guys, learn to spell and quit using loose for lose and remember that the t goes before the c in etc. You guys are better than this. I would be embarrassed to let my high school aged great grandkids read this.
Horrible take all the way around!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT