POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We always get love up here in Butler County, OH from Rove and Bill Hemmer (he’s from Cincinnati).

Let’s go Ohio, giddy up...slap that horse’s ass!

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Reported on Blaze TV. Boxes of ballots of was found in VA and will be counted in the morning. The fix is in.
Where did they come from? If their origin cannot be confirmed they should not be counted. If their origin can be found then, the number of votes already recorded for the area should be counted against signed rolls and if this makes the count more than the amount of signatures, they should not be counted, It is that simple.

Who's the last gop candidate to win there? Reagan? Back when it was still the american promised land?
Wilson? Can't remember the year...mid late 80s. As I recall they passed a resolution against illegal immigration (don't remember the particulars) then was overturned by a judge....and that opened the door. Downhill from there.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Where did they come from? If their origin cannot be confirmed they should not be counted. If their origin can be found then, the number of votes already recorded for the area should be counted against signed rolls and if this makes the count more than the amount of signatures, they should not be counted, It is that simple.
Right now likeliest state for a DJT Lawsuit is VIRGINIA!!!!!!

NC going to make a ton of trumpsters mad. It looks like trump might finish tonight up a few thousand. But scotus ruled that they get 1 week to keep collecting absentee ballots. Will be crazy.

This is my first time watching NewsmaxTV. They're genuinely conservative. And free to watch. Cut the cord guys!!! It's glorious!

Fck Big Media
Fck Big Tech

DJT 2020 2024 2028 !!!

TIME TO CHANGE THAT CONSTITUTION BABY
If you're of the conservative slant...it's refreshing to hear things without some idiot Lib yelling and screaming.

This is my first time watching NewsmaxTV. They're genuinely conservative. And free to watch. Cut the cord guys!!! It's glorious!

Fck Big Media
Fck Big Tech

DJT 2020 2024 2028 !!!

TIME TO CHANGE THAT CONSTITUTION BABY
For the first time since Fox News came on TV I have not watched one second of their coverage. And never will again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT