POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Abortion clinic bombings. Eric Rudolph, the Olympic Park Bomber. Remember that one? We hosted the Olympics in Atlanta in 96'. I was there. A hardcore Christian blew it up.

As to the protestors with varying hair colors and genders, those are just people. And we hit on the biggest problem with America, culture war politics. It's ultimately the white Christians vs all the rest of us "freaks".

Your hero Bin Laden killed almost 3k.

How very Steven Strange of you.
XS5LK.gif

They were right-wing nutters, nobody's buying anything else. Abortion clinic bombings? Eric Rudolph, the Olympic Park Bomber. Remember that one? We hosted the Olympics in Atlanta in 96'. I was there. A hardcore Christian blew it up. Y'all are the American Al-Qaeda, not chubby chicks with purple hair.

Which brings us to the protestors of varying hair colors and genders. Those are just people. And we've hit on the biggest problem with America, culture war politics. It's ultimately the white Christians vs all the rest of us "freaks".

Yeah man remember that one guy in 96?

Lol. What a gd fruitcake you are.

Tonight, as every night for months now, leftists are burning and destroying property.

BUT MEMBER 96???

Yeah man remember that one guy in 96?

Lol. What a gd fruitcake you are.

Tonight, as every night for months now, leftists are burning and destroying property.

BUT MEMBER 96???
I thought the "riots" ended when it polled badly for Democrats? Which narrative we going with today? Sorry, I forgot...

It's no time for pulling punches.

No more are the days of the "good" Republicans. W and his supporters were routinely disrespected and denigrated by the media, but he did not stand up for himself or his base.

Trump is the only thing standing between us and the tyrannical democrats who want to subvert the founding principles of our country. He has been consistently vocal in standing up against the duplicitous media who wishes to inculcate their audience with their lies and demonstrate to all that any dissenting opinions will not be tolerated.

The MSM and democratic politicians do not understand us. Biden and co. wish to regulate/do away with gun rights, despite having never held or fired a firearm in their life. They continue to expand their control over our lives and no amount of power is ever enough for them.

The democratic party is filled with tyrannical and devious idiots. As Mad Maxine told her double-digit IQ followers, "I want you to get in their face and argue with them." We must be willing to fight fire with fire. We must employ the same strategy and stand up for the little man. It is the only way we retain any of the basic freedoms we used to enjoy.

No longer is it good enough to be the "silent majority" and only show up on election day. We must show up every single day and exert whatever influence we have to change American culture and society for the better.

Simply put, we must never stand idly and take it. We will become the party of vocal dissent. Wear a MAGA hat in public with pride, lead boycotts against companies who do not share our values, and stand up for our God-given rights in everyday life.

I will not sit back and allow big tech and MSM to run roughshod over middle America. I will not sit back and let the democrats steal our God-given rights. Win, lose, or draw, we fight every day to make this country a more free place to live. I will do whatever I can to be a thorn in the ass of these tyrants.

LET'S GET OUT THERE AND ELECT PEOPLE WHO REPRESENT US. TRUMP 2020. MAGA. EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW. GOD BLESS.

2 days before the election I'm cautiously optimistic. I struggle to see how a fear based campaign, complete with the hope of voters voting against someone (Dems) vs what seems to be excitement to vote for someone could lead to Trump losing.

Feels like the more charismatic candidate has won ever since I've been alive with the exception of George HW Bush, although I was 4 at the time, not sure how charismatic he was then.

Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump. All have been more charismatic then their opponents.

I believe Trump will win NC, FL, OH. I am not sure about AZ. But it feels like Biden has to sweep every rust belt state to win, and I fail to see outside of the COVID fear mongering where the Dems have not attempted to do anything to reach back to try to get the working class voters back in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Common sense tells me Trump will win the states he won last time, based on Approval rating (52%), Percent of people who believe they are better off then 4 years ago (56%), the latest GDP report (33%), and the fact that he got 95% of the votes in the primary, where it seems like even though it was a foregone conclusion he was going to win, people still went out and voted for him.

Not to mention the fact that the incumbent doesn't lose in last 40 years other then GHWB, and that moreso had to do with Perot IMO in 92.

Either way, if Trump wins, I'll gladly accept it. If Biden wins, I'll have to be more careful of my finances and be prepared to pay more in taxes year after year. But I try to make sure my day to day life isn't predicated on these things. Makes me sleep better at night.

Hoping for a repeat of this though Tuesday night....

Mark Levin: American history and the 2020 presidential election

Every American should watch this.

My wife and I watched this last night. Outstanding show.

I agree that everyone should watch it, but sadly a huge number of libtards are apathetic about the principles of ordered liberty and apparently crave a government that takes everything away from everyone.

- Levin was brilliant, soviet constitution really is no different than modern American leftist, the Biden/Sanders/AOC action plan, we know those ideas don't work and why they don't work.

Touchin' incredible the level of idiocy exhibited by the left today.

After all this is over, we really need to figure out some way to get through to these people that they're living a deluded fantasy. There is no way we are ever going to unite under your banner of hatred and division, your racist and corrupted view of America.

The hate filled bigots aren't the ones that love this country, it's you. Best case scenario you folks [eyeroll] come to a reckoning [eyeroll]about your stupidity when/if Trump wins due to all the black and latino voters who are able to think for themselves, refuting your brainwashed delusion.

Hopefully, we don't end up living in world Nov 4 where morons like that are right.

I click on on his twitter, what do I get at the top but precisely the same type of leftist racism they somehow believe is ok or not racist

AOC here is saying look at this white bitch... systemic racism, the way people like her use the word, is itself a racist lie and needs to be vigorously publicly challenged by all people of good will.

THen look at these idiots? WHat do you mean "y'all, gonna let them come in to our hood?" "EFF 12!"

THis is America, you're free to roam where you want, we don't have lines restricting movement based on race or political beliefs.

YET

In about 60 hours I will be crossing the aisle and casting my vote for Donald Trump. No poll will account for that because nobody ever asked me. I know of 5 others(my immediately family) who will also be crossing that aisle. Again, nobody asked any of them who they are or likely are going to vote for. My vote isn't for Trump(I do recognize the good he has done). My vote is against Joe Biden. I can't hardly wait to vote against that POS.
Never been polled (Sorry Ed, UK4#9, Booty, Sammy, RGrnot, and a few others not a chance ) and neither has anyone I know, family or friends.

The campaign Trump has run is what is weak. You really happy with how he’s run his campaign? That first debate mark it down that’s the one he lost it. He wins on policy but no one heard about his foreign policy success. Even his campaign had ignored it. How many major terrorist attacks in the usa during Trump? Because is challenge your one track thinking makes me a troll then a troll I be.
What the? You been drinking?

We have a summer full of violence from the left - but to some, that’s less convincing or predictive than the threat of what might happen based on their very low opinion of Trump and Trump voters. Similar to the religion thing I mentioned earlier - the Christians who peacefully opposed gay weddings are somehow more sinister and threatening than the Muslims who throw gays off the roof. And it’s not even a close call - the Christian is to be driven from the square, while the Muslim who just beheaded someone is defended.
Don't forget the low IQ or education level of those who have a low opinion of Trump. Only answer for that stance other than them being corrupt.

There's lots of variance in the entirety of Islam just like there is in Christianity. Islamic extremists(mostly Wahhabist) are the few throwing gays off rooves. It isn't a Christian vs Muslim issue, it's a religious extremism issue. Traditionalist conservative oppression dressed up as divine truth. Many posters in this thread are direct evidence y'all'd be doing the roof-tossing yourselves given the opportunity. Religion sucks, doesn't matter who's selling it. Ask @KRJ1975 about his old magic underwear. Bet he'd sell it to you for a good price, 100% guaranteed sky-wizard endorsed!
False and strawman post. Show us in the modern day world where this is happening with Christians while it is happening frequently in the muslim world.

I'll hang up and listen.

Last edited:
We don't let you. We keep our freaks on a shorter leash, i.e. the Gretchen Whitmer plot.
Really? Why have "We" not stopped the destruction, beatings, murders and fascist movement of blm/antifa. Because, as long as it fits your agenda, you are for it so, you must be for muslims killing gays, mutilating women, beating women, sexually assaulting children (goes without saying, your a lib), killing people around the world. Congrats! You are a terrorist too it seems.

They were right-wing nutters, nobody's buying anything else. Abortion clinic bombings? Eric Rudolph, the Olympic Park Bomber. Remember that one? We hosted the Olympics in Atlanta in 96'. I was there. A hardcore Christian blew it up. Y'all are the American Al-Qaeda, not chubby chicks with purple hair.

Which brings us to the protestors of varying hair colors and genders. Those are just people. And we've hit on the biggest problem with America, culture war politics. It's ultimately the white Christians vs all the rest of us "freaks".
False.

Hahaha Mr. PoppinKREAM from Canada says Trump a big meanie head, says bad things, it scares me :(

Tuesday election coverage is gonna be insane. Sports is a joke right now, y’all were right about BLM Stoops.....I need some big liberal tears Tuesday night.
Stoops needs to go and take Calipari with him. There is no room in sports for politics.

There's lots of variance in the entirety of Islam just like there is in Christianity. Islamic extremists(mostly Wahhabist) are the few throwing gays off rooves. It isn't a Christian vs Muslim issue, it's a religious extremism issue. Traditionalist conservative oppression dressed up as divine truth. Many posters in this thread are direct evidence y'all'd be doing the roof-tossing yourselves given the opportunity. Religion sucks, doesn't matter who's selling it. Ask @KRJ1975 about his old magic underwear. Bet he'd sell it to you for a good price, 100% guaranteed sky-wizard endorsed!

Religion sucks unless the Bible for the religion was written by Karl Marx. Got it.

You lefty lunatics are far more religious than anyone I met in twelve years of catholic school as a kid. Most people went through the motions, but I never met a single person who showed the unwavering devotion and blind faith the left shows to their overlords. Actually, one teacher used to act like she was speaking in tongues, so that’s comparable to the lefty lunacy.

In what world would a sane person support a candidate for president who promises to increase taxes on middle class hard working Americans so the money can be sent to Washington and divided up amongst the ruling class? YOU MUST TITHE.

You can look down on religion all you want, but you better look in the mirror first. There may not be a god, but the belief in god has helped millions of people get through tough times in their lives. Your lefty religion, on the other hand, has never brought a single ounce of good to this world.

False and strawman post. Show us in the modern day world where this is happening with Christians while it is happening frequently in the muslim world.

I'll hang up and listen.

It also ignores the obvious reality, due to convenience, brainwashing, and ignorance, that it was Christians who ended slavery and it was Christians (REVEREND MLK) who achieved the civil rights movement

We don't let you. We keep our freaks on a shorter leash, i.e. the Gretchen Whitmer plot.
Didn't the whitmer ppl also plan to hang trump or something?

Its also interesting, while the left will claim the right is viewing the world as its much more dangerous than it really is, they themselves will claim in a country of 320 million that a few are the norm. QAnon is a perfect example of that

That biden supporters say they know "a lot" about QAnon 3 times that of Trump voters should tell you the fear mongering they are getting from their information sources. Considering their claim is that all trump ppl believe this.

Now the polls will tighten or even reflect the Donald's lead. They show biden +10 for months trying to influence the public's vote. Now they will get closer to the truth as they are trying to convince the public's opinion of themselves. They do this every 4 years. Wash, rinse, repeat.

They are truly a worthless endeavor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT